Round 11 Discussion

Posted on behalf of NZWarriors user: Sup42

He just needs to fix his defence, 5 tackles and 4 missed tackles is rubbish
He is a a terrible defender in a team that is the worst for protecting an 18 year old.

We sorted Shaun Johnsons and Stacey Jones' terrible defence.

He will come good.

All in all he is that good that being an average defender will be enough.

Posted on behalf of NZWarriors user: BeastMode

He just needs to fix his defence, 5 tackles and 4 missed tackles is rubbish

100%

He is far from the finished product

Sam Walker was praised as the second coming four weeks ago. Teams have now figured him out. Played like a rookie
last night, with his confidence shot to pieces. Honeymoon well and truly over....

100%

He is far from the finished product

Sam Walker was praised as the second coming four weeks ago. Teams have now figured him out. Played like a rookie last night, with his confidence shot to pieces. Honeymoon well and truly over....

completely unrelated -
Condolences to friends and family of Bob Fulton.
Shame Paul Turner is injured we could have run him at fullback till the Walsh turnstile sorts his tackling.

Shame Paul Turner is injured we could have run him at fullback till the Walsh turnstile sorts his tackling.

tackling is an art and science at the same time. He’ll get better with time and experience, but I hope there is someone spending quality time with him on how to defend.

Posted on behalf of NZWarriors user: Mr Dragon

He is a a terrible defender in a team that is the worst for protecting an 18 year old.

We sorted Shaun Johnsons and Stacey Jones' terrible defence.

He will come good.

All in all he is that good that being an average defender will be enough.
Not good when Kodi misses 7 tackles, no wonder we just won. Like Fonzie said Walsh can't save us every game we play with our awful defence.

tackling is an art and science. He’ll get better with time and experience, but I hope there is someone spending quality time with him on how to defend. And I don’t mean RTS. It’s also a confidence thing, something he’s not lacking at the moment.
He did come here sprecifically to get trained up by RTS. I'd say he is well covered.

I hope everyone has their money on Manly

No disrespect to the Manly fans, but for selfish ladder reasons, I hope Parra wins by 50 points

Good try from Capewell. Rabbits getting a toweling.

He did come here sprecifically to get trained up by RTS. I'd say he is well covered.
This is what I mean. RTS does not know the art or science behind tackling. Maybe positioning on the field in terms of reading the game, but not the analytical science on how to disrupt momentum in a human body.

He’s more a crash tackle type. Head down, eyes closed and just throw yourself hoping for the best.

This is what I mean. RTS does not know the art or science behind tackling. Maybe positioning on the field in terms of reading the game, but not the analytical science on how to disrupt momentum in a human body.

He’s more a crash tackle type. Head down, eyes closed and just throw yourself hoping for the best.
Yeah ok, so all those amazing try saving tackles lacked art.

Posted on behalf of Brisbane Broncos Fan Forum user: Wolfie

Good try from Capewell. Rabbits getting a toweling.

16-0

I hope Penrith and Uncle Cleary hits 50

Posted on behalf of NZWarriors user: Mr Dragon

The Panthers machine just keeps on going

Yeah ok, so all those amazing try saving tackles lacked art.

Yes. I’d call them collisions that actual proper text book tackles.

Didnt Walshy do one on Friday night? Just threw himself at the winger with eyes wind shut hoping for the best??

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • RolledOates
  • Justwin
  • Xzei
  • Footy Fanatic
  • ettybay
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Santa
  • azza.79
  • Battler
  • Dexter
  • Broncosgirl
  • Sproj
  • Stix
  • broncsgoat
  • Shane Tronc
  • OzeMike
  • Socnorb
  • BRC088
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.