Parra
Roosters

If Manly can get up against the Eels ..... I will eat humble pie

Good luck Manly
How was the pie Beasty?

Posted on behalf of Silvertails user: globaleagle

Humbling

Posted on behalf of NZWarriors user: Wellington Warrior

I can’t believe Fox Sports told Brandy live on air that his mate had just passed away…. And then expected him to talk about.

What absolute wankers!
Given the article they wrote about it a few hours later it looked like a pretty calculated move. 'Let's give a bloke devastating news on air and get more clicks based on his reaction'.

Posted on behalf of NZWarriors user: Mr Dragon

Even i wouldn't go that low and i'm a low down dirty dog 🤣

Posted on behalf of NZWarriors user: Wellington Warrior

I can’t believe Fox Sports told Brandy live on air that his mate had just passed away…. And then expected him to talk about.

What absolute wankers!
Wow, was this in the Rabbits V Penrith pregame show?

Posted on behalf of NZWarriors user: Sup42

What absolute wankers!
I felt sorry for Hannah Hollis too.

You could see for a moment there that Brandy's reaction rocked her personally and she was upset and realised what a tough moment that was for a colleague.

It is not an easy thing to go on with when you stuff up like that and are running a show.

She recovered well, though, it was not her mate that died so....

Posted on behalf of NZWarriors user: BeastMode

How was the pie Beasty?

Humbling indeed. They were good Manly. Very good.

A couple of annoying sin bins nearly ruined the game, but the quality and atmosphere was top notch.

I apologise to you Sup42 for my egregious comment, and almost spilling my coffee when I read your top 4 smoky prediction.

Posted on behalf of NZWarriors user: john nick

A couple of annoying sin bins nearly ruined the game, but the quality and atmosphere was top notch.

I apologise to you Sup42 for my egregious comment, and almost spilling my coffee when I read your top 4 smoky prediction.
See what happens next week with no Bozo atmosphere

Posted on behalf of NZWarriors user: Sup42

No offense taken. For some reason I ended up watching all of Manly's games this year.

They always seem to have been scheduled when I am doing nothing.

The Warriors did really well to compete with Manly. I am sure our Manly fans would agree that was one of their if not their worst post Turbo messianic games out of the Turbo chronicles.

Posted on behalf of NZWarriors user: gREVUS

sorry still catching up with games on replay tv.

the one i think i want to talk about the most though is the roosters game.
The commentary deserves a 1 out of 10. it was so biased it made me feel like, actually no i did yell at the box multiple times.
In the first 10 mins of the game JWH pulled the third penalty in a row while the broncos were camped on their line. In every other game thats been a send off with the commentators counting it down. But it was ignored. This shows me the first look at how Origin reffing will look.
Then there was the Victor Radley incidences. First was a jumping tackle. Deserved send off. Second from one angle shows forceful contact but i felt he was falling into it, however under new rules needed to be sent off again. However his 3rd and 4th were almost the same and IMO i dont know why he was allowed to stay on the field. He should have been sent for the rest of the game, and he should be facing a massive amount of time on the sidelines for weeks to come, but expect to see him back for game 1 origin where he will do the same again and get away with it.
His tackling style is exactly what the governance of the game is trying to get rid of, but he will be protected as one of the 'stars' of the game.
Now im up to page 33 and hopeful that others have seen this as well, looking forward to reading more.

Posted on behalf of Silvertails user: Woodsie

He’s more a crash tackle type. Head down, eyes closed and just throw yourself hoping for the best.

I thought that was a Polynesian sidestep ?

I would like to take this opportunity to thank our Kiwi cuz's for playing us back into form .. thanks lads .

Posted on behalf of NZWarriors user: Worried2Death

I would like to take this opportunity to thank our Kiwi cuz's for playing us back into form .. thanks lads .
Anything to help mate, btw how many of those turbocunts are there anyway, I've seen three or four of them running around the grades, we'll take half a dozen.

Posted on behalf of Silvertails user: Dion Johnson

Anything to help mate, btw how many of those turbo****s are there anyway, I've seen three or four of them running around the grades, we'll take half a dozen.
The Fainu name is one coming through the club at the moment also, there is 4 of them at the club with one in the 30 squad and another a development player.

The youngest one got a heap of accolades for the Harold Mathews team.

There are the 3 of the Turbo boys in the 30 squad.

Posted on behalf of Silvertails user: Dion Johnson

The Fainu name is one coming through the club at the moment also, there is 4 of them at the club with one in the 30 squad and another a development player.

The youngest one got a heap of accolades for the Harold Mathews team.

There are the 3 of the Turbo boys in the 30 squad.
Farout, sounds like a dynasty in the making, or some kind of eugenics. As we say on the Warriors forum there's nothing like bro culture for building successful clubs

Posted on behalf of Silvertails user: Dan

Anything to help mate, btw how many of those turbo****s are there anyway, I've seen three or four of them running around the grades, we'll take half a dozen.
thousands, they keep falling off the back of trucks

Active Now

• Lostboy
  • broncos4life
  • Aldo
  • GCBRONCO
  • KateBroncos1812
  • broncsgoat
  • Johnny92
  • Tim K
  • Gaz
  • davidp
  • Browny
  • MrMoore
  • Waynesaurus
  • Bucking Beads
  • HarryAllan7
  • Jedhead
  • jarro65
  • Fatboy
  • Financeguy
... and 17 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.