Round 11 Discussion

Posted on behalf of NZWarriors user: gREVUS

sorry still catching up with games on replay tv.

the one i think i want to talk about the most though is the roosters game.
The commentary deserves a 1 out of 10. it was so biased it made me feel like, actually no i did yell at the box multiple times.
In the first 10 mins of the game JWH pulled the third penalty in a row while the broncos were camped on their line. In every other game thats been a send off with the commentators counting it down. But it was ignored. This shows me the first look at how Origin reffing will look.
Then there was the Victor Radley incidences. First was a jumping tackle. Deserved send off. Second from one angle shows forceful contact but i felt he was falling into it, however under new rules needed to be sent off again. However his 3rd and 4th were almost the same and IMO i dont know why he was allowed to stay on the field. He should have been sent for the rest of the game, and he should be facing a massive amount of time on the sidelines for weeks to come, but expect to see him back for game 1 origin where he will do the same again and get away with it.
His tackling style is exactly what the governance of the game is trying to get rid of, but he will be protected as one of the 'stars' of the game.
Now im up to page 33 and hopeful that others have seen this as well, looking forward to reading more.
You watch him get down graded to 1 week because Roosters

Posted on behalf of NZWarriors user: Worried2Death

Anyone else find Graham Annesley to be a waffling, bs speaking, gibberish loving snore?
No wonder his political career died, he's no Winston Peters

Posted on behalf of Silvertails user: SeaEagleRock8

Posted on behalf of BroncosHQ.com user: broncos4life

And stabbing people outside church.
"Allegedly". Goes to trial in July, until then presumed innocent, thank you.

For our aussie bros, Winstin Peters is like the Maori Churchill, he can talk the boomers into anything.

For our aussie bros, Winstin Peters is like the Maori Churchill, he can talk the boomers into anything.

My Nan over there wouldn't have been caught dead voting for anyone else for his entire career too.

Just a quick word on Bobby Fulton.As a young schoolkid I saw him play live, when he was aged about 19 and a conscript playing for the Combined Services rugby union against the visiting All Blacks (!). That day I became a rugby league fan and a Manly fan, as a direct result, as did many others who watched that day. Even though we went to a rugby union school!
Later I was privileged to watch him numerous times at Brookie in the early '70s. His presence on the field was unmatched. I've had periods when I haven't watched a lot of games, but have pretty much followed the game ever since, and he remains the best I've ever seen. The total package, in short.
With Des Hasler at the helm, I would not be surprised if the qualities that Bozo embodied are not kept close in our current squad's mindset, which bodes well for every Manly fan. If we were to go all the way this year it would rank as our greatest ever - but don't bet us against us, is my friendly tip :)
#bozofactor

Posted on behalf of Silvertails user: Dan

Posted on behalf of BroncosHQ.com user: broncos4life

And stabbing people outside church.
That's religion for you, it's always been a bit stabby stabby

Posted on behalf of NZWarriors user: Mr Dragon

Just a quick word on Bobby Fulton.As a young schoolkid I saw him play live, when he was aged about 19 and a conscript playing for the Combined Services rugby union against the visiting All Blacks (!).
I think Bruce was there at his birth 🤣 I may have a pic of Bruce with a young Bozo, let me just have a look 🤣View attachment 44317

Active Now

• Foordy
  • mitch222
  • Hurrijo
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • bb_gun
  • broncs30
  • achievedrap
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Lozza
  • cento
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Painin the Haas
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.