Round 11 Discussion

Newcastle have used 2 interchanges in the first half because they've used the report free interchanges to the full extent. Such a disgusting rule.

Posted on behalf of NZWarriors user: Mr Dragon

Rollercoaster of emotions for Cowboys & Knights fans

Posted on behalf of NZWarriors user: Hardyman's Yugo

No matches broadcast on Sky UK today. I’m getting through a shit load of work for once

I'm done. Cant belive I feel like this but I am rethinking watching rugby league

Knights have had 7 free interchanges already... that right there is your real issue with the new head high rules.

Don't see why the ref has to put them all on report... leave that to the MRC

Posted on behalf of NZWarriors user: BeastMode

Holmes is having a shocker ....

Get off son

Posted on behalf of NZWarriors user: PullinTeeth

For **** sake, $30 on Barnett any time try, he gets subbed off, nek minit, **** off JT and Burr

Best thing we can all do is not watch. When ratings plummet they will get the message

Knights have had 7 free interchanges already... that right there is your real issue with the new head high rules.

Don't see why the ref has to put them all on report... leave that to the MRC
And they've still got 6 to go. 13 interchange game. Bring back fatigue...

Posted on behalf of NZWarriors user: Rizzah

Plenty of wasted ball there from the Knights.

Posted on behalf of Brisbane Broncos Fan Forum user: Dexter

Best thing we can all do is not watch. When ratings plummet they will get the message

If I was a broncos supporter, I definitely wouldn’t be watching that ramble of a team every week...

respectfully.

And they've still got 6 to go. 13 interchange game. Bring back fatigue...

Annersley said the new rule changes aren't resulting in high shots, injuries, etc. Not that guy would ever be wrong about anything?

And this is the joke. The one high contact that actually led to a concussion incident was on a defender.

If I was a broncos supporter, I definitely wouldn’t be watching that ramble of a team every week...

respectfully.

No offense taken, we know how bad we are but serious question, do you enjoy this iteration of league?

Posted on behalf of Silvertails user: cc eagle

But if it was so simple then we wouldnt have seen a single head high after the first game last week
Players aren't the smartest tool in the shed

Active Now

• Brocko
  • Wild Horse
  • pagey
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • kman
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Allo
  • Scdeac
  • winslow_wong
  • Johnny92
  • Lurker
  • barker
  • Waynesaurus
  • Dash
  • FACTHUNT
  • Aldo
  • Galah
  • phoenix
  • Wolfie
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.