Round 11 - Roosters vs Broncos

I still dont know how they get this one but ok it's two more points on the ladder.

Nice debut for Kelly and Hetherington as well, tough contact and good runs for Kobe.

I agree with all of this but why would you be relieved if it was one of our players instead of Radley? Or have I misinterpreted?
You said you'd be livid if those calls went against us... I interpreted that as if TPJ had collected someone in the head twice with his shoulder and been put on report 4 times in a game I'd be fucking relieved that he saw the final siren

Wasn't able to watch the game but great win! Watched Highlights, Coates still doesn't know what a wing is. He is a lazy winger, should be dropped especially since he isn't playing for us next year. I'd rather Copley or Arthars on wing with Herbie back.

You said you'd be livid if those calls went against us... I interpreted that as if TPJ had collected someone in the head twice with his shoulder and been put on report 4 times in a game I'd be fucking relieved that he saw the final siren

Yep, that's some bad wording on my part then. What I was meaning was some of the soft contact that got reported/binned. More a commentary on the way the game seems to be going. You flick someone with a fingernail on their chin and you'll be lucky not to be sent off.

Wasn't able to watch the game but great win! Watched Highlights, Coates still doesn't know what a wing is. He is a lazy winger, should be dropped especially since he isn't playing for us next year. I'd rather Copley or Arthars on wing with Herbie back.

He's mentally checked out unfortunately. He's useless for us now.

For all the immense talent, Coates is a complete liability and weak spot for this team. His defence is abysmal and I’ve never seen someone do all the hard work and amazing aerial acrobatics to put himself in the position to then just drop relatively easy catches… send him back to Qcup for the year so we can bring Oates back instead and play him into some form for next year (assuming we have to be saddled with him)

With gamble and Kelly in the halves (or anyone other than Milf), we would have won the Panthers, Cowboys and Eels games, would have beaten 3 of the Top 4 and be sitting in the 8.

let that sink in.

With gamble and Kelly in the halves (or anyone other than Milf), we would have won the Panthers, Cowboys and Eels games, would have beaten 3 of the Top 4 and be sitting in the 8.

let that sink in.
Just don't go an abuse Milford

Sualii looked very average and Walker got bashed out of the game. Walker's going to need a full time bodyguard, because after tonight's performance sides are just going to run at him all game.

Sualii looked very average and Walker got bashed out of the game. Walker's going to need a full time bodyguard, because after tonight's performance sides are just going to run at him all game.
Radley was channelling Tunza out there trying to smash players running towards Walker whenever he could, but the new rules fucked him over.
They were some fucking solid hits tbh too.

He’s super talented but it beggars belief a guy that size and with a known niggling shoulder issue it’s taken this long....he’ll get bigger as he gets older obviously but god damn take advantage of it while you can.

And read his "magical rainbow passes" as the dickhead commentators call it for intercepts every game.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Xzei
  • eazy-duzzit
  • IceWorks
  • scobie
  • Battler
  • Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.