Round 11 - Tigers v Broncos - Post Match Discussion

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
:laugh:

Was Hoffman's little protein shake transformation really at half-time like Fletch said?

If so, seriously WTF.

ivanhungryjak

ivanhungryjak

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Sep 8, 2009
I think it was after full time but seriously - looked like he dropped a pinger and went full retard!

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
Had to be a gee up from Fletch.

Funny stuff.

Donald

Donald

QCup Player
Mar 25, 2013
Piss funny though. At least he looks happy at the broncos at the moment. Guy can't play 5/8 to save himself but man he can move.

Splinter

Splinter

NRL Player
Feb 16, 2013
If he had that much energy left then he should have worked harder on the field

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
I like seeing stuff like that.

Watching the vision of Macca again and not only did he cop a shoulder charge to the face, he also cops one in the back from Sue. Although calling it a charge would be a bit drastic, more of a shoulder tap.

Couple of questionable calls both ways, the one that got me was the Tigers player tripping Reed over, waving his hand in the air and getting a penalty for it.

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
On the Matty Johns show they were going through their highlights of the week.

Fletch nominated Hoffman's locker-room antics and said he couldn't believe it happened at half-time.

At first I thought he was just joking, but he kept pointing out that this was half-time and wasn't really playing it up as a joke.

gordjw

gordjw

NRL Player
Jun 29, 2013
On the Matty Johns show they were going through their highlights of the week.

Fletch nominated Hoffman's locker-room antics and said he couldn't believe it happened at half-time.

At first I thought he was just joking, but he kept pointing out that this was half-time and wasn't really playing it up as a joke.

Oh right. Thanks Pete.

Fozz

Fozz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Mar 4, 2008
:laugh:

Was Hoffman's little protein shake transformation really at half-time like Fletch said?

If so, seriously WTF.

For the benefit out those without Foxtel, what exactly happened?

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
For the benefit out those without Foxtel, what exactly happened?

Just Hoffman putting on his best dance routine, the kind of stupid fun in the sheds stuff you see after a win, except it was halftime which made it weird.

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
I'm still not convinced it was halftime. There is no difference in fletchs face between when he lies or he tells the truth. On a side note I really cant stand fletch

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
I'm still not convinced it was halftime. There is no difference in fletchs face between when he lies or he tells the truth. On a side note I really cant stand fletch

Haha, good point, sometimes you really can't tell with him when he's joking. I don't mind the guy.

H

HVbronco

NYC Player
Oct 30, 2013
Don't mind the Fletch and Hindy segments but I can see them getting to a stage where it's just stupid and people lose interest.

noisetheory

noisetheory

NRL Captain
Mar 31, 2008
Don't mind the Fletch and Hindy segments but I can see them getting to a stage where it's just stupid and people lose interest.

its almost ch 9 footy show esq already.

but yeah just when they're "on the couch" i enjoy their banter.

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
its almost ch 9 footy show esq already.

but yeah just when they're "on the couch" i enjoy their banter.

Yeah, its a bit disappointing. The matty johns show started out as a fair bit of decent footy discussion and banter, but more and more of these segments are creeping in and I can't help but feel that by the end of the season it will be just another 'The Footy Show' where about 3 minutes of actual footy is discussed per hour

Aldo

Aldo

What, me worry?
Contributor
Jul 7, 2013
Just saw the clip of Hoffman. Appeared to be a happy little camper. Must of won the McDonald's Voucher for the week.

Unread

Active Now

• Brett Da Man LeMan
  • ChewThePhatt
  • rnabokov
  • Brocko
  • something
  • Mustafur
  • pennywisealfie
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.