Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a load of shit.
When will you understand the plan is to build a footy side first and then worry about top eights and premierships.
We are coming along nicely, be happy with that.

The plan is to win and to continue to win. /plan

Definitely a game we should win on form lines but we all know about that shit. We match them in the forwards, middle no doubt. This game will come down to the defensive damage done by the packs. If we get through the first half with the least forward battle damage we should win.

We have a better balance across the park with only one exceptional athlete to contend with. The others are merely good! Another game to get a real gauge on the team. Easy to get up against the benchmark, this road trip will tell the truth. Which Broncos team turns up ?
I'm thinking the ones with a hangover

Yeap, even the first time we met them in 1995 over there we just got home.

Make no mistake this is a danger game.

We had a big performance against the Roosters, it would have been very draining. Add travel to another country on top of that and history suggests we could be very lethargic and flat in this game.

Complacency is also an issue with such a young side.

If that is the case, it could be a bad night for us.

But if we can wrap up the ball, defend strongly, play with energy and a bit of variety in attack then we will give ourselves every chance of winning this game and I think this is an important game.

Mathematically it's not a must win but I think a win here will make the Origin period a little easier for us as it would boost our confidence even more.

Hopefully the Warriors are bit too overconfident after their last win. The Panthers were absolutely DREADFUL against them.

Hopefully the Warriors are bit too overconfident after their last win. The Panthers were absolutely DREADFUL against them.
Agreed. Panthers were pretty bad. Some of the most shocking decisions by them seen on a rugby league pitch. However warriors could only play what was infront of them, and got the 2 points. Hopefully the match vs the Roosters was your grand final and it took a lot out of your team, Warriors will still need to be at their best.

BTW anychance we can give you guys Blair back? He really loves the Broncos and would be a welcome addition to your team. We dont even need a player in exchange, just take over his contract at 800k for 1.5 years + the player option he has. Please!! Pretty please!!!

Agreed. Panthers were pretty bad. Some of the most shocking decisions by them seen on a rugby league pitch. However warriors could only play what was infront of them, and got the 2 points. Hopefully the match vs the Roosters was your grand final and it took a lot out of your team, Warriors will still need to be at their best.

BTW anychance we can give you guys Blair back? He really loves the Broncos and would be a welcome addition to your team. We dont even need a player in exchange, just take over his contract at 800k for 1.5 years + the player option he has. Please!! Pretty please!!!

It's not very nice to return a gift! You have to pretend like you enjoy it.

The plan is to win and to continue to win. /plan
Don’t lose sight of the fact we kept the premiers to a single try. That in itself shows improvement in an area we’ve been found wanting. If we continue in that vein I’m more then happy. Wins will come.

It wasnt a gift. It was a turd presented to us as a nice gift basket. It was only after we opened it that we found out how shitty it really was.

Think of it as a Wish order....

Su'A certainly didn't force the issue of a recall yesterday, odd game with lots of penalties and stoppages. He played the 80 minutes and his highlight was a nice pass for Nui try but the Jets worked him over until his lungs burst and he missed a lot of tackles. Repeated efforts and he couldn't do it.

He dropped a ball cold when Souths were on the attack.

I went to the game yesterday also. I actually thought S'ua played decent considering how that team is going as a whole and our defenders didnt really run at him much, so he had to do a bit of chasing. SL didnt use his side in attack much though. As a Jets supporter, we were lucky to get away with that win to be honest, but that is for another thread
[automerge]1558327101[/automerge]
Last week’s effort was good against the chooks, but don’t get ahead of ourselves just yet. Roosters made a lot of errors and bad decisions. As long as the boys keep the same energy and intensity we will give the Warriors a good game, but I am worried we have it in us just yet. Warriors are a tough one for us.

Last edited:
@Nashy @Morkel

Time for a forum bet between NZWarriors.com and BroncosHQ.com boys?

I'm in.

tenor.gif

Just run at Nikorima all night and we should make 20-30m a hitup and score 10 tries. I never understand why teams don't target him more. Everytime a team went down that side with him they would make huge metres or score a try.
That's what they THINK we'll do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Morkel
  • Hurrijo
  • Broncosgirl
  • Organix
  • ThomasovPreaf
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.