vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since we're celebrating Indigenous Round this week, I thought I would upload the Round 3 1998 encounter between the Broncos and the Panthers.

The reason being? Because Steve Renouf, arguably our greatest Indigenous player, scores 4 tries in this match.

I actually despise the Broncos along with the Roosters :)

Broncos pack looks strong. It's everywhere else that is probably going to be an issue for you guys ;)
Keep that attitude going mate, it’s just going to make it that much sweeter when we pump you on home soil

Interesting. JYY congratulating Perese on his debut on Insta this morning.

I actually despise the Broncos along with the Roosters :)

Broncos pack looks strong. It's everywhere else that is probably going to be an issue for you guys ;)

You have to print this thread out on paper and eat it on livestream when Darry B owns RTS this weekend, bro. Deal?

Maybe a screenshot is the best way?

It's a video on the 'Story' segment of his profile.

He does say congratulations, but Perese seems to be laughing and find it funny (he is brushing his teeth at the time), so may or may not be a joke

But Perese is not listed on Tuesday's team so can he play?

Love the confidence boys. The successful Broncos should pump the Warriors on their home soil.

Broncos by 30.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Fitzy
  • Bish
  • I bleed Maroon
  • broncsgoat
  • jd87
  • Strop
  • kiwi2
  • Xzei
  • Waynesaurus
  • lynx000
  • KateBroncos1812
  • theshed
  • Midean
  • Lazza
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Broncosgirl
  • BroncosAlways
  • bb_gun
  • Galah
  • bazza
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.