vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I am confident about is Niko scoring a try at some point. Would not surprise me if he's FTS for the Warriors either. Should be a cracking game...depending on which sides turn up.

What in the actual ****?

How is Milford's game management these days since Kodi left? Is Dearden teaching him well on what it is like to play in the halves? The way the broncos players celebrated against Roosters it looked as if they had just played their grand final.
Mate, the bias is ridiculous. Are you Jayden Nikorima?

Milford has been sensational since he left, now that he has a halves partner who isn't a one dimensional potato. Nikorima can run. That's it. His pass selection is awful, and his kicking game is less effective than a blind snake.

Mate, the bias is ridiculous. Are you Jayden Nikorima?

Milford has been sensational since he left, now that he has a halves partner who isn't a one dimensional potato. Nikorima can run. That's it. His pass selection is awful, and his kicking game is less effective than a blind snake.
That's not really a good metaphor. Plenty of snakes are very effective without the use of their eyes. Their forked tongue and Jocobsen's organ allow them to taste the air for prey scent and even works directionally.
A couple of families have ir sensors located in pits on their faces which allow them to hunt prey in pitch black, and there's a colony of tiger snakes on Carnac Island who hunt seabird chicks very effectively despite having had their eyes pecked out.

That's not really a good metaphor. Plenty of snakes are very effective without the use of their eyes. Their forked tongue and Jocobsen's organ allow them to taste the air for prey scent and even works directionally.
A couple of families have ir sensors located in pits on their faces which allow them to hunt prey in pitch black, and there's a colony of tiger snakes on Carnac Island who hunt seabird chicks very effectively despite having had their eyes pecked out.
I always thought Kodi's Jocobsen's organ was a bit ordinary. Pecking his eyes out might work though, however, we don't have McGuire anymore.

Sorry, poorly worded. I implied that his kicking game is as effective as the kicking game of a blind snake (they don't even have legs...)

It is both worrying and encouraging that on any given day we can beat anyone in this league, but the biggest competition is against ourselves and getting up for a game / keeping the high effort, intensity and focus for the full 80 mins.

Hallmark of a young, inexperienced team. Let's hope they take another step together this weekend.

It is both worrying and encouraging that on any given day we can beat anyone in this league, but the biggest competition is against ourselves and getting up for a game / keeping the high effort, intensity and focus for the full 80 mins.

Hallmark of a young, inexperienced team. Let's hope they take another step together this weekend.
I'd love to see us win this game so much. I don't want to go through 2018 again where we won a few then lost a few, got up for big games but lost those considered 'easy'.

If we win this one I'll be able to enjoy the bye sound in the knowledge that we're progressing.

I'd love to see us win this game so much. I don't want to go through 2018 again where we won a few then lost a few, got up for big games but lost those considered 'easy'.

If we win this one I'll be able to enjoy the bye sound in the knowledge that we're progressing.
I think winning this week is extremely important. It really could be a make or break round. If we win, we go into the bye with 3 wins on the trot and 4 wins out of the last 5 games, and potentially just out of the 8 with for and against, or at worst case, one win out. This would be a huge confidence boost heading in to some 'easier' games over the next month and could set us up to make the finals.

If we lose, we have 2 weeks to dwell on it, brings our confidence down and go into the buy with 3 wins for the past 5 games and probably sitting about 12th...

We really need to win.

I always thought Kodi's Jocobsen's organ was a bit ordinary. Pecking his eyes out might work though, however, we don't have McGuire anymore.

McGuires a rat though. Different kind of pest.

Is Roberts a chance to put in last minute or just left out completely.

A must win game.

Bye next week, then Titans after that.

A real chance to keep up the momentum.

Matty Johns & Gordon Tallis has said we are certains this week.
I was confident of getting the W, now I am worried..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Santa
  • Xzei
  • Dazza 92
  • broncotville
  • Battler
  • Galah
  • Ondi
  • RolledOates
  • Kev_Guz
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Big Del
  • FACTHUNT
  • Brotherdu
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.