vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
a good win and 1 result our way should see us in the 8 after this game.
@broncosgoat and co can put away the razor bladed and concentrate on our chase to the top 4.

A win is crucial here.

We also need to win our next 3 games after the bye because in Round 16 we'll be going up against the Sharks without our Origin players.

Hopefully we only lose Gillett and Oates but I get the feeling it's going to be more.

a good win and 1 result our way should see us in the 8 after this game.
@broncsgoat and co can put away the razor bladed and concentrate on our chase to the top 4.

fyp.

I hope we do get the win, always nervous heading over the ditch though. We have a relatively soft run coming up (compared to our start) so we should win more than we lose for the next month or so.

Last edited:
Flegler out. Carrigan in.

@Wolfie on reading this post

Qija8

Yeah, it's a good change. He's still young, having a 2 week refresher will be good.

We will miss his intensity from the bench

We will miss his intensity from the bench

It will be up to the rest of the bench forwards to lift their intensity a bit to cover for that. But I think we'll be fine.

Carrigan doesn't provide the same kind of intensity but he makes up for it defensively.

Think you might have a challenger in Gorden Tallis there.
I'll take the Pearls brilliance over Tallis every time. Yes he was a tough forward but they're a lot more common than the pure speed and evasiveness of Pearl.

Matty Johns & Gordon Tallis has said we are certains this week.
I was confident of getting the W, now I am worried..

We are up against it, that’s for sure. The warriors will be playing with a lot of emotion to dedicate a win to their fallen brother in quinten pongia. Couple that with being away in a cold night in Auckland then it will be no surprises if we are ambushed and beaten badly.

just noticed Flegler's out and Carrigan's in.....lock in a win now boys..!!!!!

It will be up to the rest of the bench forwards to lift their intensity a bit to cover for that. But I think we'll be fine.

Carrigan doesn't provide the same kind of intensity but he makes up for it defensively.

He did better than flegler Last run , more meters in less minutes I'm sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Wolfie
  • Justwin
  • Culhwch
  • Santa
  • BroncosAlways
  • Horseheadsup
  • Broncorob
  • bb_gun
  • RolledOates
  • Mustafur
  • broncos4life
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.