Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Great win but Shibasaki cannot keep his place in front of Roberts. Siebold has made a stance and now after the bye Roberts needs to be back in the centres. Keep Isaako as he will turn but to leave Roberts out of our side is completely nuts.

we would have lost that game if Roberts played at center

We did get one seriously good call. It was late in the second half and the Warriors were on attack with their winger about to go over the sideline. He got the ball away fair and square before going out but the touchie got it wrong. We got possession instead of the Warriors getting a fair go.

I think it was balanced out though when Nikorima had a knockon that was ruled knockback.

Turpin was fantastic yet again and in my heart I just don't see AS breaking up a winning formula by putting McCullough straight back in. It would be a massive call and people would be screaming if we started losing with Macca back.

Spike said:
Great win but Shibasaki cannot keep his place in front of Roberts. Siebold has made a stance and now after the bye Roberts needs to be back in the centres. Keep Isaako as he will turn but to leave Roberts out of our side is completely nuts.

Most likely, but shibasaki still sucks. I'd give fifita a go there to be honest. Then we can stack Flegler, Carrigan and Joffa on the bench with Segy.

Changed the game alright, made the other forwards pull their fingers out and do extra work when he was on. :happy:

Both you know and i know thats bullshit. I keep calling it every week. He comes on, we cross the stripe.

I didn't like the headlock and roll Hiku did on Gillett during the first few minutes. A bit rough considering the recent neck injury

Yeh and funny how the ref kept his whistle in his pocket on that one but blew the pea out of it when we stayed on them for one second too long....

So...do we still want the Japanese Pearl diver Shibasaki in the centres still...??

We might have won by a bigger margin. A speed man in a game like tonight's would have been invaluable. He would have held up defensively as despite their numerous chances, NZ really never looked like scoring.

We might have won by a bigger margin. A speed man in a game like tonight's would have been invaluable. He would have held up defensively as despite their numerous chances, NZ really never looked like scoring.
Yeah, I think people are contributing the improvement in our right side defence to Roberts not being there, for mine, its more due to Nikorima not being there. Nikorima truly was god awful on the edge. Dearden hasn't totally set the world alight just yet, but hes definitely a better defensive option than Nikorima.

So...do we still want the Japanese Pearl diver Shibasaki in the centres still...??

Easily our least impressive player. All I can remember of him is a sloppy error that put us under a heap of pressure

Easily our least impressive player. All I can remember of him is a sloppy error that put us under a heap of pressure
Don't forget the dumb penalty with 20 seconds to go... Him and Boyd could be related. Both suck.

Yeah, I think people are contributing the improvement in our right side defence to Roberts not being there, for mine, its more due to Nikorima not being there. Nikorima truly was god awful on the edge. Dearden hasn't totally set the world alight just yet, but hes definitely a better defensive option than Nikorima.

Or it's due to Roberts not being in the team.

Our right side defence was still fragile even without Niko. Then we dropped Roberts and suddenly, it's better.

Boyd was good tonight
Disagree. Two crucial knock ons when we were attacking their line, and on multiple occasions when attacking their line he didnt get involved at all during the set. Also lacked urgency on a number of kicks. 5/10 performance at best. Which i guess for him is considered 'good'

Active Now

• Behind enemy lines
  • Mustafur
  • Justwin
  • Harry Sack
  • Xzei
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Morkel
  • Behold
  • Broncorob
  • phoenix
  • Lurker
  • RolledOates
  • Mick_Hancock
  • mitch222
  • Culhwch
  • Fozz
  • broncsgoat
  • porouian
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.