Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Couldn't watch the game because my nephew was watching cartoons on fox but had the score on my laptop the whole game. Sounds like the defence was really good and we've finally found some consistency. Hopefully the bye doesn't disrupt the momentum.

macca really should not be allowed to walk back in this side. its time the broncos start giving positions based on merit. and unless turps and segs really start under performing the next few games then they should stay.

would be unfair on both of them if they got dropped for performing so well. and it would send a really bad message to rest of the team.

macca needs to fight for his spot in qcup and grab the opportunity when it arrives. if hes good enough he will get back in.

I cant believe the lack of love for Lexie. He made some huge runs at times when our forwards were getting pushed back. He has been ultra consistent this year to the point where i'd actually say he is our best performing back rower now. I thought Sua and Fifita would have pushed him out of the starting line up, but he just keeps performing.

He is doing a great job, but I just think Fifita would be better than him in that position. Fifita is really under-utilised in the middle.

Great win but Shibasaki cannot keep his place in front of Roberts. Siebold has made a stance and now after the bye Roberts needs to be back in the centres. Keep Isaako as he will turn but to leave Roberts out of our side is completely nuts.

Top game from Lodge, he never goes missing when there's a tough carry needed. Really hope he sticks with Brisbane. Haas fantastic as is the norm and Ofa has been really good since signing his contract. Front row stocks are looking great for the first time in ages.

It's a quality feeling when my streak of 9 incorrect tips is broken by a gutsy effort from my own team lol

Wonderful defensive commitment. Sadly I do wonder if Issako is of professional standard atm?

I cant believe the lack of love for Lexie. He made some huge runs at times when our forwards were getting pushed back. He has been ultra consistent this year to the point where i'd actually say he is our best performing back rower now. I thought Sua and Fifita would have pushed him out of the starting line up, but he just keeps performing.

He was immense tonight.

I won't be surprised if we see Perese on the wing next week, I was anxious everytime time they kicked to Isaako's side.

Last edited:
If I was to have a guess Macca will come back in and start with Turpin on the bench to replace he later in the game

For such a young side to put in that kind of defensive effort a second week in a row, especially after traveling across the ditch. Fucking outstanding.

I thought Dearden got even better tonight. Although, I think he needs to work on his long kicking.

I'M FUCKING PUMPED!

Yep. He’s one of those guysbthenithernplaywrs livebha big in the team. He doesn’t get the headlines but he’s always there and always working hard.

He is doing a great job, but I just think Fifita would be better than him in that position. Fifita is really under-utilised in the middle.

I dont think he is being used well either, but i also dont think he is doing enough to push Glenn out at the same time.

I dont think he is being used well either, but i also dont think he is doing enough to push Glenn out at the same time.

He probably isn't, but he isn't really getting much of a chance.

Active Now

• Browny
  • BroncoFan94
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Cavalo
  • BroncosAlways
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Broncorob
  • NSW stables
  • Hurrijo
  • Foordy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.