Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Great win but Shibasaki cannot keep his place in front of Roberts. Siebold has made a stance and now after the bye Roberts needs to be back in the centres. Keep Isaako as he will turn but to leave Roberts out of our side is completely nuts.
Thanks to your comments, our nuts coach has managed the team three win without Roberts, atm, who the **** cares about him? Only if Staggs gets suspended, I probably give it three seconds thought, and then no thanks, Roberts! I’ll promote anyone else who’re grateful and fighting their life for a chance a shot.

Great defensive effort tonight. Lodge & Haas were outstanding as per usual, Glenn & Gillett have really stood up over the last few weeks as well.

One thing I do want to touch on, Dearden's long kicking game, it's not good. His short kicking game has a lot of potential, but he gets really no distance on his long kicks and they're incredibly easy to catch. Hopefully that's something he can work on in the off-season, because it's one of the only weaknesses in his game right now.

Just remember it was this bloke who yet again turned the game. Another try after he comes on. Its happening with alarming regularity now.

Capi ec8e0498836af5270b9d3aafbd91a199 4cab8e3efaa26070ca92309c1decec3f

Last edited:
Just remember it was this bloke who yet again turned the game. Another try after he comes on. Its happening with alarming regularity now.

View attachment 5318

Only thing I really noticed when he came on was he put us under a lot of pressure early on, one set coming out of our own end he got driven back 5 metres, then 3 tackles later made an error. Let's hope Flegler isn't out too long.

A definite bottom 8 type battle.
I'd say he will, simply because he has probably earned the right to fight for his place considering the service he has given to us. Good for us as a club because after years of nothing we now have viable replacements to put pressure on him, and if he responds Macca could still be a very good player.

For Redcliffe

Only thing I really noticed when he came on was he put us under a lot of pressure early on, one set coming out of our own end he got driven back 5 metres, then 3 tackles later made an error. Let's hope Flegler isn't out too long.

Accept it. He comes on, we score tries. Its a fact.

And even Haas got driven back on his first hitup a fair way, and he is a monster. Lodge dropped ball, Haas gave away dumb penalties. I could keep going on about players with errors, but luckily they didnt let their heads drop. You are talking rubbish if thats what you are judging him on.

article removed

Last edited by a moderator:
But Turpin didn't fight for his spot in Q Cup? He got the spot because McCullough got injured and our halfback didn't want to play hooker.

so what your saying is turpin did exactly what i just said maca should do?

a opportunity came to him to play nrl and instead of shtiting the bed he has been close to 1 of our best every game.

how can you possible say macca should now come back first game from injury.

surely even macca fans can see he should play qcup and find form then come back when given chance. (either from injury to a player or turps or segs performing badly)

there has been far better players that have had to go back to play lower grades and fight hard to get back into nrl.

benji marshall is just one that comes to mind.

Last edited:
Accept it. He comes on, we score tries. Its a fact.

And even Haas got driven back on his first hitup a fair way, and he is a monster. Lodge dropped ball, Haas gave away dumb penalties. I could keep going on about players with errors, but luckily they didnt let their heads drop. You are talking rubbish if thats what you are judging him on.

No need to get upset, we won. I'm just saying Carrigan wasn't exactly good tonight, Lodge & Haas on the other hand were exceptional, so I'm happy to cop an occasional error or penalty from them. We've already established that Tommy offers a lot more from the bench than Patty, I still wouldn't mind seeing what Carrigan could do starting at 13, but it looks like TPJ has won that jersey for the time being.

TPJ also wasn't very good tonight.

I don't know who's commentary you guys were listening to during the game but I had the NZ commentary and boy they're just a bad as the ref.
No word or anything when we were getting pinged all 1st half, and the minute they got penalized during the 2nd half they blow up saying the Warriors were hard done by. like seriously :wtf::wtf:.

To our boys credit we just got on with it and kept playing footy, great composure shown.

No need to get upset, we won. I'm just saying Carrigan wasn't exactly good tonight, Lodge & Haas on the other hand were exceptional, so I'm happy to cop an occasional error or penalty from them. We've already established that Tommy offers a lot more from the bench than Patty, I still wouldn't mind seeing what Carrigan could do starting at 13, but it looks like TPJ has won that jersey for the time being.

TPJ also wasn't very good tonight.

He wasnt good, he was great. The game changer. And i havent established Flegler offers more. He offers something different.

Last edited:
He wasnt good, he was great. The game changer. And i havent established Flegler offers more. He offers something different.

Changed the game alright, made the other forwards pull their fingers out and do extra work when he was on. :happy:

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Foordy
  • Hurrijo
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Wild Horse
  • winslow_wong
  • Skathen
  • cento
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Sproj
  • Brocko
  • Maddy
  • Wolfie
  • lynx000
  • Morkel
  • Harry Sack
  • NSW stables
  • Cavalo
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.