Round 11 - West Tigers vs Broncos - Pre-Match Discussion

I'm excited to see a new player debut but FFS, Granville can't catch a break, seems everytime he's on the bench, he gets dropped last minute... What's the point of even naming him if he has no serious intention of playing him.

Glenn will likely play 80. Oates has been playing less than 20 on average so far I believe, but we've got Stagg on the bench too. McGuire could (and should) spend time at lock too.

I'm excited to see a new player debut but FFS, Granville can't catch a break, seems everytime he's on the bench, he gets dropped last minute... What's the point of even naming him if he has no serious intention of playing him.

It's getting ridiculous. Either play him or don't name him. It's pretty fucking simple

Glenn will likely play 80. Oates has been playing less than 20 on average so far I believe, but we've got Stagg on the bench too. McGuire could (and should) spend time at lock too.

0/18/15/35/27. That's Oates playing time upon his return.

molo will get one hit up and then we won't see him in NRL until next year. heck we probably won't see Granville until then either! so over griffinballz

1. Ben Barba
2. Daniel Vidot
3. Jack Reed
4. Dale Copley
5. Lachlan Maranta
6. Josh Hoffman
7. Ben Hunt
8. Josh McGuire
9. Andrew McCullough
10. Jarrod Wallace
11. Alex Glenn (c)
12. Corey Oates
13. Todd Lowrie
Interchange:
14. David Hala
15. Ben Hannant
16. David Stagg
20. Francis Molo

I don't mind that side. A lot better then some of the sides we have put together during origin previously!

What does Granville have to do to get a run?, I would have Granville in for Stagg. Other than that, I am very pleased with that team :)

Really interested in seeing how Molo goes.

Molo wont let any one down, nor will he take a backward step. He has a bit of second phase play in him, so hopefully barba pushes up in support. Lets also hope that douche bag griffin gives him some half decent game time, and being his debut if he makes an error or 2 we will just have to ride it out.

Don't get the hate re: Granville being punted given McCullough & Hunt have such a great combination.

In Hook's defence (for once), 3 props is better than Mal's 0 props.

The only thing that really bugs me is the 5/8th but that is not changing until we are out of the race for the finals.

Molo wont let any one down, nor will he take a backward step. He has a bit of second phase play in him, so hopefully barba pushes up in support. Lets also hope that douche bag griffin gives him some half decent game time, and being his debut if he makes an error or 2 we will just have to ride it out.

If he makes an error or 2, we won't see him again with Hook as coach.

Active Now

• Johnny92
  • winslow_wong
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.