Round 11 - West Tigers vs Broncos - Pre-Match Discussion

exciting. hope he gets a decent run

presumably granville will drop off the bench

Last edited:
I've heard he was struggling in the QLD Cup. I guess his form improved.

I'm looking forward to watching him play.

exciting. hope he gets a decent run

presumably granville will drop off the bench

No no no no no !!!

We have to find a place for Granville in the squad IMO.

He offers too much in attack for us not to be using him.

Maybe Lowrie is out injured.

If that's the case, wouldn't it be better to bring in another player that can play at lock? I'm not sure Molo can.

Unless one of the props are out or being moved, we would have 3 props on the bench..

Last edited:
No no no no no !!!

We have to find a place for Granville in the squad IMO.

He offers too much in attack for us not to be using him.

I agree if he is given more then 10mins. We all know that Griffin will use fim for 10mins probably between the 55min - 65min and then he will be off again. Its a waist IMO. Id rather have another interchange forward.

Now if Griffin was to give him say 20mins + a game then id love to see him on the bench.

psaltis just said "mcguire is on standby for father duties". not sure if that means he's definitely out or just unknown at this stage?

In the Big League preview David Middleton suggested the best bet was a Tigers win by a margin of 1-12. The Tigers can still win this game but they are missing Woods and Farah to origin and Tedesco, Halatau and Fulton to injury while we have still got our spine intact and are fielding a more than capable team.

Ive tipped us to win this one and will be extremely down if we dont

Apparently Tedesco, Gavet and Sironen could be late inclusions for this game.

Bad news for us if they do make their comeback.

After the pathetic show last week I have zero confidence that we can get the points this week. We didn't deserve to beat the titans.

It's another cripple fight, and they don't pull any punches.

For a bit of trivia we have played 6 games against the Tigers at Campletown and we have won 5 of them with 1 draw which was the Tigers first game as a joint adventure.

Playing with a few stars out and a week before an Origin game, 2002 anyone.

At least Francis Molo is set to make his debut.

Well he still has to actually make it onto the field, Griffin's bench rotation isn't world class.

Unread

Active Now

• winslow_wong
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.