vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Leave @The Don alone bro

sad chris crocker GIF

@The Don and his children and his children's children are our sworn enemy. For 8 days.

First half was him thinking he had to do everything... probably like what he's doing with Souths... second half was simply him being part of a winning team, keeping it simple and not overplaying his hand.
Yeah he looked nervous and was over thinking but seemed to calm down by the second half.

I remember him and Kev commenting on how nevrous he was in his first trial match as bronco this year and that was against a Q Cup team. He would’ve been packing it tonight

When the last time we won 6 in a row?

Get ready for a shafting.

There's no way we're getting the calls this game. Even though both calls were technically correct, the media don't believe so.
Won’t matter. Reynolds back + Titans off a short turnaround, we’ve got this.

When the last time we won 6 in a row?
Same as the last 2 weeks. We went 6 in a row around the same rounds 2017. That was also the last time we went 4 and 5 in a row. No idea about 7 in a row, probably 2015 if I had to guess.

Pfff, Reynolds coming back from a week off, team full of confidence after 5 on the trot......Last men left, turn out the lights.

Yeah 2015.

8 straight from Round 11 vs Newcastle to Round 20 vs Titans.
We were going pretty well that year too :P

2017 we did 6 straight - rounds 6 - 11 inclusive.
2016 we did 6 straight - rounds 22 - Quarter Final (and 5 straight earlier in the season)
2015 was a magic year as you point out - that team was so good, they put Maranta in for 15 tries.

More than ever, this is a Titans game I am desperate to win. It will make a bold statement that we are back as a team and that continued winning streak will just put us in to a completely different headspace compared to where it was just 9 months ago.
Also, just because, ‘**** the titans’. It’s irrational, it’s unfounded and nonsensical, but they just shit me. Sorry, The Don. You are clearly a good fella, but your team can blow it out their arse.

Active Now

• Allo
  • davidp
  • Fozz
  • Culhwch
  • Brocko
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Notorious
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Xzei
  • sooticus
  • kiwibronco
  • Shane Tronc
  • KateBroncos1812
  • MrMoore
  • Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.