PRE-GAME [Round 12, 2022] Broncos vs Titans

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

I'm not shocked he's injured actually - it occurred when that manly #10 basically stuck his leg out and tripped ARey and he stayed down grabbing at his nether regions. People had a chuckle thinking he got hit in the little Adam - but it was his leg/groin that was the prob.

The kick to Oates was pretty special, it was a lucky bounce but he's right footed isn't he?

Another masterstroke by the club to lock him away prior to him making his NRL debut, no doubt the vultures would've been making a few inquiries otherwise.

He was practicing bombs and cross field kicks right footed in the warm up .
Oates` try off the left boot .

A half who can kick with both feet is a nightmare for defensive lines . Much harder to pressure him and also harder to close the gaps he might kick into .

I'm not shocked he's injured actually - it occurred when that manly #10 basically stuck his leg out and tripped ARey and he stayed down grabbing at his nether regions. People had a chuckle thinking he got hit in the little Adam - but it was his leg/groin that was the prob.

Oh that hit that should have been called a trip but wasn't? I'm staggered. Truly.

I think Staggs involvement will finally hit big numbers in this game now that he has finally shaken off that 100kg Talakai that he has been carrying around in his pocket since Round 7

He was assisting the boys with the warm-up last night and had a noticeable limp. I'd say he needs a significant rest but I'm no doctor. But I'd be surprised if he suits up next weekend.

He's already confirmed he will be playing. Said the groin is fine, he just wasn't confident of playing last night.

We can hold 4th place if the Roosters lose to the Panthers tonight (likely) and the Sharks lose to the Titans, or only win by 1 point (possible). The Storm would have to thrash the Cowboys by 75 for us to take 3rd. Most likely we'll finish the round at 5.

We can hold 4th place if the Roosters lose to the Panthers tonight (likely) and the Sharks lose to the Titans, or only win by 1 point (possible). The Storm would have to thrash the Cowboys by 75 for us to take 3rd. Most likely we'll finish the round at 5.
It’s funny because over the last few seasons I’ve been always cheering for the highest ranked teams to win so we can avoid the spoon now Im actually cheering for teams that will place us highest in the 8. It’s a weird feeling

It’s funny because over the last few seasons I’ve been always cheering for the highest ranked teams to win so we can avoid the spoon now Im actually cheering for teams that will place us highest in the 8. It’s a weird feeling
Also end of last season we were cheering for anyone vs the Cowboys so we would avoid being the lowest ranked QLD club (and wooden spooner). Now we're fighting the Cowboys for the second tier of the top four.

Also end of last season we were cheering for anyone vs the Cowboys so we would avoid being the lowest ranked QLD club (and wooden spooner). Now we're fighting the Cowboys for the second tier of the top four.

Cowboy vs Storm is an interesting one .
Storm below strength . Cowboys on a roll . Gonna watch it .

My son is a Storm supporter . [ I did try to give him a proper upbringing . I failed in some areas . ]
We were talking Storm vs NQ last night . He said Tommy D was the danger man . Jeez how times change eh ?

The kick to Oates was pretty special, it was a lucky bounce but he's right footed isn't he?

Another masterstroke by the club to lock him away prior to him making his NRL debut, no doubt the vultures would've been making a few inquiries otherwise.

Kicks off both feet.

The big wrap for him should be that he didn't know until 1 that he was playing and he couldn't train this week because he has a cork. He's had it for a few weeks and has to wear that thigh guard.

Kicks off both feet.

The big wrap for him should be that he didn't know until 1 that he was playing and he couldn't train this week because he has a cork. He's had it for a few weeks and has to wear that thigh guard.

He said in an interview he got the call at lunch time .
Had to do a fitness test . Vomited up his lunch . Poor bugger . The new Alfie ??? LOL .

The kicking off both feet is a huge asset . Harder to charge down his kicks and which gap in the defence is he looking to slot it through on the try line . Very high level skill .

He said in an interview he got the call at lunch time .
Had to do a fitness test . Vomited up his lunch . Poor bugger . The new Alfie ??? LOL .

The kicking off both feet is a huge asset . Harder to charge down his kicks and which gap in the defence is he looking to slot it through on the try line . Very high level skill .

Problem is he very rarely kicks.

Problem is he very rarely kicks.

Patience brother ...
He did twice last night . One off each foot ! Tyson is gonna feel a hot breath on his collar .

7s are usually the go to kicker . A six who is an option is a bonus . I know TMM can kick too when he wants to .

Active Now

• Lostboy
  • Galah
  • winslow_wong
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Skathen
  • Brocko
  • Jazza
  • Xzei
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Fitzy
  • Browny
  • Fozz
  • Allo
  • bazza
  • Foordy
  • dasherhalo
  • lynx000
  • Wolfie
  • kiwi2
  • theshed
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.