PRE-GAME [Round 12, 2022] Broncos vs Titans

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

We will need our A game to win here. It's the perfect set up for a Broncos stumble and reality check. Titans will fight hard and may be on their own mini streak after this weekend, you never know with a footy game. We should win based on form. Another game which will tell us something about the foundations of this current squad.

This is one of those derby games where form doesn’t apply. We can’t take the Tits lightly.

I'm fairly certain the Titans will want to keep their winning streak going. The Sharks were seriously embarrassed last week by an under-strength Raiders so they too will want to get back on the winning wagon.

This shapes up as a great game and the winner will definitely have to graft pretty hard for it. I expect both teams will be pretty bashed up after this one as it is a must win for both.

Will be nice to sit and watch knowing we've already done our shift.

Gamble brings a lot to this team. He’s always rallying the troops and brings the short passing game we’ve lacked for a long time. Just needs to stop passing it forward.

He brought Riki into play more than Reynolds has lately .
Several nice little soft hands short passes .

I'm fairly certain the Titans will want to keep their winning streak going. The Sharks were seriously embarrassed last week by an under-strength Raiders so they too will want to get back on the winning wagon.

This shapes up as a great game and the winner will definitely have to graft pretty hard for it. I expect both teams will be pretty bashed up after this one as it is a must win for both.

Will be nice to sit and watch knowing we've already done our shift.
Will be a 5 day turn around for the Titans too! 8 days for us :)

Oh great, another team I hate with a passion.

🤞 Reynolds is fit. Would love to put the cleaners through them.

Get ready for a shafting.

There's no way we're getting the calls this game. Even though both calls were technically correct, the media don't believe so.

THIIIIS.

Even when the refs aren't in a general season-long "let's shaft the Broncos" mood, they always go full Shafting when we play the Titans.

I was legit shocked when the refs stopped fucking us over about 25 minutes in last night, and after the non-obstruction call, I was genuinely baffled as to why.

Now we know. There is now every justification to **** us royally and blatantly next game against the Titans, and even if they are genuinely completely incorrect calls, no one will care because "remember the Broncos were handed the game last week with that obstruction try".

THIIIIS.

Even when the refs aren't in a general season-long "let's shaft the Broncos" mood, they always go full Shafting when we play the Titans.

I was legit shocked when the refs stopped fucking us over about 25 minutes in last night, and after the non-obstruction call, I was genuinely baffled as to why.

Now we know. There is now every justification to **** us royally and blatantly next game against the Titans, and even if they are genuinely completely incorrect calls, no one will care because "remember the Broncos were handed the game last week with that obstruction try".

You are giving WAY too much credit to the NRL, they aren't this smart.

Well I tell you what, after the first half, you'd be worried about Ezra and say he needs another 12 months. After the second half, deadset man he might well be an ace up our sleeves and might well leap frog Gamble pretty soon. Crazy two halves but he really showed a LOT in that second half.

The kick to Oates was pretty special, it was a lucky bounce but he's right footed isn't he?

Another masterstroke by the club to lock him away prior to him making his NRL debut, no doubt the vultures would've been making a few inquiries otherwise.

I am torn on this one. I absolutely want to smash the Titans, but if there is the slightest doubt that Reyno is no 100% fit, we should make the call now and rest him. Next week is the bye and he would have had 3 weeks to get his body right before Canberra.

We have shown twice now, that we can win without him and I would rather take that chance against the Titans next week, than risk him returning early and getting injured again. We will have the usual tough run through origin and I would rather take a loss now if it sets us up for the back end of the season with a fit and fighting Captain Reyno.

Winning here would be huge, that would be 6 in a row heading into a bye.

Then we can really start to dream, I think.

Also, if we win against Titans, Bye, Canberra that will be 20 points in the bank (Pretty sure we get 2 for the bye) and we are 1 win off the cutoff for the top 8 from last Season with 11 games to play. How good would that be?

I am torn on this one. I absolutely want to smash the Titans, but if there is the slightest doubt that Reyno is no 100% fit, we should make the call now and rest him. Next week is the bye and he would have had 3 weeks to get his body right before Canberra.

We have shown twice now, that we can win without him and I would rather take that chance against the Titans next week, than risk him returning early and getting injured again. We will have the usual tough run through origin and I would rather take a loss now if it sets us up for the back end of the season with a fit and fighting Captain Reyno.
He was assisting the boys with the warm-up last night and had a noticeable limp. I'd say he needs a significant rest but I'm no doctor. But I'd be surprised if he suits up next weekend.

I've had a pulled groin a couple of times in my years of playing soccer - they don't go away after 1 week. He'll be nursing it all year if we don't give him a reasonable break.

Active Now

• I bleed Maroon
  • Wolfie
  • winslow_wong
  • Allo
  • Bucking Beads
  • Skathen
  • Mr Fourex
  • FACTHUNT
  • Dash
  • Harry Sack
  • Manofoneway
  • Fozz
  • Fatboy
  • GCBRONCO
  • KateBroncos1812
  • ChewThePhatt
  • sooticus
  • Waynesaurus
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.