PRE-GAME [Round 12, 2022] Broncos vs Titans

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Well I tell you what, after the first half, you'd be worried about Ezra and say he needs another 12 months. After the second half, deadset man he might well be an ace up our sleeves and might well leap frog Gamble pretty soon. Crazy two halves but he really showed a LOT in that second half.

Well I tell you what, after the first half, you'd be worried about Ezra and say he needs another 12 months. After the second half, deadset man he might well be an ace up our sleeves and might well leap frog Gamble pretty soon. Crazy two halves but he really showed a LOT in that second half.
He's had his debut he should have the hunger to go back and kill it in qcup now.

I want to absolutely smash them, go into the bye on a high

If He Dies Ivan Drago GIF

Gamble brings a lot to this team. He’s always rallying the troops and brings the short passing game we’ve lacked for a long time. Just needs to stop passing it forward.

Gamble brings a lot to this team. He’s always rallying the troops and brings the short passing game we’ve lacked for a long time. Just needs to stop passing it forward.
He treads the line with those passes but those flat ones are almost certainly a line break when they work.

First half was him thinking he had to do everything... probably like what he's doing with Souths... second half was simply him being part of a winning team, keeping it simple and not overplaying his hand.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.