PRE-GAME [Round 12, 2022] Broncos vs Titans

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Mam will have a whale of a game. Shackles off and the forwards will provide plenty of room. We probably will look very good but definitely it's on Gamble to run the first 20-40 minutes until the forwards win the main battle. I think Mam will be stoked and he has already cleared the first confidence hurdle with the two halves last week being the perfect ramp into this game.

Uncertain, stumble, fall, rise go again into the second half and on an upwards trajectory from there. He has to be confident, human minds thrive on that feeling. He'll already be setting himself a challenge. Good win coming and Mam to impress.

Anyone else noticed this?

EeJLHLYU0AAYbze.jpg
image-2022-02-24t152436-605.jpg
Milford knights

Dog shit asphalt floor street closeup 183345683

I see Fifita is in the extended squad. I wonder if he’ll be a late inclusion?

Is there any Q cup he can play. He has after all played NRL already?

Not this week, Norths don't play until next week. He's played seven games of Cup and played mostly Colts last year- but Colts is alright it's his age group and his mates- coming back from injury get him some runs last week would have been ideal for a run.

Not this week, Norths don't play until next week. He's played seven games of Cup and played mostly Colts last year- but Colts is alright it's his age group and his mates- coming back from injury get him some runs last week would have been ideal for a run.
Gee , how old is he?

ARey has a history with hamstring injuries.

Tightness/soreness is one thing, an injury is another - if he's even done a low level injury he could be 3-4 weeks minimum.

ARey has a history with hamstring injuries.

Tightness/soreness is one thing, an injury is another - if he's even done a low level injury he could be 3-4 weeks minimum.

It's apparently just soreness and it's a precautionary approach.

I used up one of my 6 games to get tickets for this game.

I don't think I'm ever going to get ARey's signature on my Heritage jersey.

Active Now

• Tmac
  • Cavalo
  • Gaz
  • Lozza
  • Broncosarethebest
  • broncoscope
  • Midean
  • Aldo
  • Bucking Beads
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • achievedrap
  • Fatboy
  • Morkel
  • Sproj
  • kiwi2
  • Fozz
  • Bish
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Old Mate
  • westy316
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.