POST GAME [Round 12, 2022] Broncos vs Titans

Don’t get me wrong mate, I don’t disagree that it was the cuntiest of cunty things to do.

There was something just saddening about that image. Just put things in perspective a bit - he’s a 22 year old that earns more than he knows what to do with and listening to voices around him from people that are obviously not acting in his best interests. There are no winners here.
You understand and surely he understands that his management work for him right? If he doesn’t want this he says no. If they do it anyway he fires them.

Gotta say i love listening to TMM talk. He seems like a real student of the game and very keen to get things technically right. Someone we need to hold onto he seems so genuine.

Payne looked to almost be in tears talking to locky and was good to see Reynolds having a chat to him. Hopefully it's all hit home for him now and he pulls his head in and stays true to us.

As up and down as that performance was, I'm a believer after tonight. When you just keep finding ways to win despite been below your best it really shows how far we've come. The thing i liked most is that we weren't carried by any one player. Its was a real 1-17 effort to pull us out of that hole and get us over the line.

One player I'll shout out to is Herbie. The bloke is just a good all round player. Does the hard yards coming off our line and creates opportunities. I feel he's a massive part of our squad. That left centre spot has been an issue since jack reed left so happy to have Herbie there.

Finally, kevvie has found his feet and must be saying all the right things. Keep working hard lads you're building to something.

Who actually thinks the Broncos played a good game?? We were blown off the park by a team that is 14th as we speak. Won against a team who is notorious for imploding. Their spine and enthusiasm completely owned us for 40 minutes. Try this next week....

Top win to go into the week off. A couple of things:
1. We need to keep TMM. He's just a class footballer
2. Mam looks like he could be very special
3. Loving the effort plays from Staggs. Yeah, he has massive x-factor but he is really putting in with his efforts in defence. He's buying in.
4. Not sure what Haas fucking expected but he put in tonight.
5. Kevvie is a champion
6. Tino was massive for the Titans

Gotta say i love listening to TMM talk. He seems like a real student of the game and very keen to get things technically right. Someone we need to hold onto he seems so genuine.

Payne looked to almost be in tears talking to locky and was good to see Reynolds having a chat to him. Hopefully it's all hit home for him now and he pulls his head in and stays true to us.

As up and down as that performance was, I'm a believer after tonight. When you just keep finding ways to win despite been below your best it really shows how far we've come. The thing i liked most is that we weren't carried by any one player. Its was a real 1-17 effort to pull us out of that hole and get us over the line.

One player I'll shout out to is Herbie. The bloke is just a good all round player. Does the hard yards coming off our line and creates opportunities. I feel he's a massive part of our squad. That left centre spot has been an issue since jack reed left so happy to have Herbie there.

Finally, kevvie has found his feet and must be saying all the right things. Keep working hard lads you're building to something.

If Haas does go, even using a bit of his money to retain Herbie & Cobbo will be worthwhile. We don't need to buy a superstar half, but a young, grounded player like Walker to learn off Reynolds may be a wise investment.

Who actually thinks the Broncos played a good game?? We were blown off the park by a team that is 14th as we speak. Won against a team who is notorious for imploding. Their spine and enthusiasm completely owned us for 40 minutes. Try this next week....
We were in trouble but came back like a good side. I think we did well

You understand and surely he understands that his management work for him right? If he doesn’t want this he says no. If they do it anyway he fires them.
I understand. I’m also a 38 year old man that has been lucky to have had a good woman and good family and friends around.

I doubt 22 year old Payne Haas has those things. He has made a terrible decision (on top of a few other really bad decisions) and made an absolute pig **** out of what should be the best time of his life. I hope his shit ****, sycophantic “support network” all get monkeypox.

I understand. I’m also a 38 year old man that has been lucky to have had a good woman and good family and friends around.

I doubt 22 year old Payne Haas has those things. He has made a terrible decision (on top of a few other really bad decisions) and made an absolute pig **** out of what should be the best time of his life. I hope his shit ****, sycophantic “support network” all get monkeypox.
There is always so many excuses for this generation. A young impressionable person used to be 16 or so, now it’s 22 apparently. Honestly with the way society’s going in ten years time people will be saying give a break he is still impressionable, he’s only 36 after all.

Active Now

• Totally Unr3al
  • The Don
  • Battler
  • Fitzy
  • NSW stables
  • Old Mate
  • BruiserMk1
  • bb_gun
  • Sproj
  • Big Del
  • Robboi_321
  • Mr Fourex
  • Allo
  • Kev_Guz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.