POST GAME [Round 12, 2022] Broncos vs Titans

Just watched the Titans press conference, Tino is a good dude. I know Titans fans don't have much to be happy about but that guy is all heart.
agreed. i thought it was fascinating to see how disappointed both he and Holbrook were. Holbrook wasnt afraid to call out their stupid plays...and didnt blame refereeing either.

Tino seems like a top bloke, all heart!

Interested in @1910 thoughts on Mam's game tonight.

I will say it's probably the best thing that mam is out of the magpies team and playing for the broncos. Has to be really boosting the kid.

Have to remember this kid was getting smashed a couple weeks ago in Reggie's and he was playing poorly. Impressive step up for the lad and I'm happy for him

Interested in @1910 thoughts on Mam's game tonight.

I will say it's probably the best thing that mam is out of the magpies team and playing for the broncos. Has to be really boosting the kid.

Have to remember this kid was getting smashed a couple weeks ago in Reggie's and he was playing poorly. Impressive step up for the lad and I'm happy for him
I’ve been most surprised by his defence but he has defended great both games. He had Fifita charging at him all night and he held his ground with great leg tackles. Fifita scored but it wasn’t Mam’s fault really.

His attack warmed up second half too. That ball to Oates was beautiful and he his try was classic Ezra.

Would love to see him get a game outside Reynolds but it would be hard to drop Gamble.

I’ve been most surprised by his defence but he has defended great both games. He had Fifita charging at him all night and he held his ground with great leg tackles. Fifita scored but it wasn’t Mam’s fault really.

His attack warmed up second half too. That ball to Oates was beautiful and he his try was classic Ezra.

Would love to see him get a game outside Reynolds but it would be hard to drop Gamble.
The insane thing about the cutout pass to Oates was the speed he was traveling at. When mam receives the ball he accelerates into space drawing in a defender and then slows down just a slight bit and let's rip with a beautiful cutout pass.

Was gorgeous

View attachment 18609e

British Reaction GIF by Rick Astley
Ugh, are all you animals using day mode?

The insane thing about the cutout pass to Oates was the speed he was traveling at. When mam receives the ball he accelerates into space drawing in a defender and then slows down just a slight bit and let's rip with a beautiful cutout pass.

Was gorgeous
Yeah, very Cody Walker like.

Payne looks like he's crying. Got ARey right by his side.

Now that's a fucking captain boys.

Reality sinking in, 36,000 people calling out a dog act wouldn't be good for your ego.

When was the last time a home player got booed? He's entered into footy folklore now.

I think most fans got it out of the their system and it won't be that bad at the Raiders game. But he's going to have to get used to not being cheered because that will take a long time to come back.

Herbie definitely reads this forum, his passing has improved massively and his body language during the team song has gone up a notch.

Haas shouldn’t be singing the team song. He would have been better served using that time to start learning the roosters victory song.

Reality sinking in, 36,000 people calling out a dog act wouldn't be good for your ego.

When was the last time a home player got booed? He's entered into footy folklore now.

I think most fans got it out of the their system and it won't be that bad at the Raiders game. But he's going to have to get used to not being cheered because that will take a long time to come back.
Didn’t fans boo Matt Lodge for awhile there?

Active Now

• Xzei
  • Battler
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Lurker
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Manofoneway
  • broncos4life
  • Harry Sack
  • cento
  • Browny
  • Yellowfella
  • Santa
  • Scorchie
  • Cavalo
  • Waynesaurus
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.