POST GAME [Round 12, 2022] Broncos vs Titans

Correct me if I'm wrong here.

I was at the game so I did have a bit of trouble seeing it properly because I was too busy bouncing around, but Martin's try, did he not have a clear run to the try line?

Why the **** did he try to pass? Just pin the ears back mate.
Padding his try assist stats

Interested in @1910 thoughts on Mam's game tonight.

I will say it's probably the best thing that mam is out of the magpies team and playing for the broncos. Has to be really boosting the kid.

Have to remember this kid was getting smashed a couple weeks ago in Reggie's and he was playing poorly. Impressive step up for the lad and I'm happy for him
I think he is really benefiting from defending next to capewell.

His tackling and contact has generally been good. It was always his defensive reads that were the potential problem, but I think having capewell next to him definitely helps

Who actually thinks the Broncos played a good game?? We were blown off the park by a team that is 14th as we speak. Won against a team who is notorious for imploding. Their spine and enthusiasm completely owned us for 40 minutes. Try this next week....
Winning when you're playing shit is one of the best signs of a good team, I don't mind it at all.

Back up off my man bitch.

Hold On Seriously GIF by WWE
Hellllll nah, he's always been my man❤️

I've loved the kid ever since I first saw his name in the under 20s squad.

Hopefully the Sharks and Eels lose, both are in tough games so it's very possible.

One win off Melbourne half way through the season is pretty fucking good.

Interested in @1910 thoughts on Mam's game tonight.

I will say it's probably the best thing that mam is out of the magpies team and playing for the broncos. Has to be really boosting the kid.

Have to remember this kid was getting smashed a couple weeks ago in Reggie's and he was playing poorly. Impressive step up for the lad and I'm happy for him

Definitely looks happier, few things need work. Still think he sits out on his side too much. Love to see him pop up anywhere. His broken field play is a strength.

Defence on his line he still doesn’t pick the right tackle- he legs tackles, and gets side on and too far up.

I’m glad he’s got rid of the head gear and playing football with a smile.

Who actually thinks the Broncos played a good game?? We were blown off the park by a team that is 14th as we speak. Won against a team who is notorious for imploding. Their spine and enthusiasm completely owned us for 40 minutes. Try this next week....
We won the spoon two years ago ffs.

This is a MASSIVE turnaround. They are buying in even if you aren't.

Active Now

• IceWorks
  • Justwin
  • bb_gun
  • Harry Sack
  • Cavalo
  • Lurker
  • Xzei
  • Battler
  • Allo
  • Browny
  • mrtij
  • Scdeac
  • Foordy
  • Waynesaurus
  • Kev_Guz
  • Santa
  • Skyblues87
  • broncos4life
  • Fozz
  • davidp
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.