Thursday
Night
19:50

Panthers

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah.

I just mean in the context of an entire game, Edwards is nigh error free most games. Many of the errors he makes are deep in attack trying something on.

Walsh has something like triple his errors because he has a red hot crack anywhere on the park.

You get way more X Factor out of Walsh - you get ultra reliable returns and good set starting yardage out of Edwards.
Yeah Edwards gets less errors because he does less with the ball, he is like a roaming centre with very high involvement.

If we win we are a serious contender though

So look on the bright side of life lads
Try to wrap your head around what it says about Penrith if they lose to our halves.

Try to wrap your head around what it says about Penrith if they lose to our halves.

Same thing it said when they lost to the Tigpies. They're beatable this year, we showed the whole comp that in round 1.

Having said that, I don't think we win tonight. A competitive showing and I'll be happy. Stick it to them lads!!

Ralph Wiggum Danger GIF

We’re in danger

Just wondering if anyone actually listens to commentary while at the ground. And if so, what app etc, you use to do it.

Something my brother mentioned to me, although forgot to ask him how

I’m as hopeful as you boys but the reality is a spine of Mam/Madden/Walters/Walsh isn’t going to match it up against Cleary/Luai/Kenny/Edwards.

Forwards will hold their own but Mam/Madden won’t be able to capitalise on any good possession and the first sign of adversity the spine will turn into a clown fiesta leading to the forwards fatiguing early.

2nd half blowout to 24+

I’m as hopeful as you boys but the reality is a spine of Mam/Madden/Walters/Walsh isn’t going to match it up against Cleary/Luai/Kenny/Edwards.

Forwards will hold their own but Mam/Madden won’t be able to capitalise on any good possession and the first sign of adversity the spine will turn into a clown fiesta leading to the forwards fatiguing early.

2nd half blowout to 24+

I dont think we will win by 24+

Reyno is too big of a loss. Losing that composure and leadership is going to hurt a lot.

Even with him, we would have been in for a fucking tough match.

2nd half blowout to 24+
Ezra reckoned he and Madden both play "eyes up" footy, which translated basically means paying attention to defensive holes opening up - players down/out of position etc - and doing it on the trot. Something you really want from your dummy half, and something I'm not convinced we get from Billy. I think Billy might be whatever the opposite of "eyes up" is. Great at getting rid of the football, okay in defence. But not much more.

I might feel more confident if we had a footy-smart dummy half who could fill in somewhat in Reynold's absence. If Madden falls short, maybe Kevvie should start thinking about what Smoothy could offer.

I cant see us winning, hope we are competitive but I've got a bad feeling.
Been an unreal ride to date.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Xzei
  • Aldo
  • lynx000
  • sooticus
  • broncsgoat
  • Dash
  • Broncosgirl
  • Harry Sack
  • MrTickyMcG
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.