PRE-GAME [Round 12, 2024] Broncos vs Titans

Manofoneway

Manofoneway

NRL Player
May 22, 2022
Again every week is a nervous wait for injury news. I have some concerns for Mam and Haas after last game. Mam copped a knock in the first half and I didnt even see him for the rest of the game and Haas might have some similar nerve thing that Flegler has, only in his foot. I hope its not complicated.

On a plus side, I loved watching Karapani play, I thought it was a fantastic debut for him. He certain has the good attitude that Kev talked about, not shying away from contact running the ball. Was pretty good Defensively, found out a few times but nothing you wouldnt expect having not played alot of footy with the guys around him.

Jedhead

Jedhead

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jan 8, 2018
Again every week is a nervous wait for injury news. I have some concerns for Mam and Haas after last game. Mam copped a knock in the first half and I didnt even see him for the rest of the game and Haas might have some similar nerve thing that Flegler has, only in his foot. I hope its not complicated.

On a plus side, I loved watching Karapani play, I thought it was a fantastic debut for him. He certain has the good attitude that Kev talked about, not shying away from contact running the ball. Was pretty good Defensively, found out a few times but nothing you wouldnt expect having not played alot of footy with the guys around him.
Yeh, I think the Karp has a lot to offer. I want to see him in open field play, he looks like he has some wheels.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Campbell expected back for this game.

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
Even if Broncos lose, Carrigan will learn a lot from observing Moe, gathering some essential NRL skills, related to being a middle forward and not just chasing stats

I take it you never followed that link i sent you last time. Here is it again. Make an appointment tomorrow. It could save your life.

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
I think it's be as easy as turning on a VPN and watching on Kayo. Problem is that I'll be travelling to Osaka that day, so don't see how I'll get the time to watch it. I've never been good at watching games on delay (always get tempted by looking at the result).
Kayo doesn't like VPNs from my experience.

Skathen

Skathen

NRL Player
Contributor
Feb 25, 2015
Even if Broncos lose, Carrigan will learn a lot from observing Moe, gathering some essential NRL skills, related to being a middle forward and not just chasing stats
The only player to ever receive a Wally Lewis medal for SoO as a debutant and last years Dally M Lock of the Year, probably doesn't have to be too concerned - dethroning Yeo and all.

Broncs1459

Broncs1459

QCup Player
Aug 24, 2012
Just watched latesy Reyno podcast. OMG he is reminiscing HARD about old souths days. Heart not with broncos at all

Broncosgirl

Broncosgirl

Deep in the Heart of Queensland
Contributor
Nov 9, 2022
Just watched latesy Reyno podcast. OMG he is reminiscing HARD about old souths days. Heart not with broncos at all
Just because he doesn't bad mouth and bag out his his former club .. means his heart isn't with the Broncos?

He has said on multiple occasions that he absolutely loves the Broncos, wants to stay here long term, that his family is so happy up here .. and this is their home now and he wants it to remain that way.

He loves the Broncos more than he misses Souths.

🤡

Active Now

• Fozz
  • Jedhead
  • broncsgoat
  • Strop
  • Bucking Beads
  • Culhwch
  • leon.bott
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.