Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Well, I'm happy. Plenty to work on but gradual improvement and wins. Well done against a desperate team and a one eyed reffing performance.

That was honestly a very underwhelming and bog average performance. Once again, no improvement whatsoever. No building on the previous week.

If Milford had hoped to be playing for QLD, he just played himself out of the side.

Pleased with the win, not impressed with the performance. Oates and Lodge miles ahead of the rest.

Now I know where these Broncos hating merkins get all their righteous outrage from. It's the f**king commentators. We went without a penalty for 60 minutes and all the dickheads want to talk about is how hard done by Parra are. Blow me until I lube the back of your throat.

It wasn't the slaughter we wanted, but it was a solid win nonetheless. If it weren't for the arsey intercept try and losing the penalty count at home (I mean seriously, this shit is beyond a joke now) we would have run away with it.

Oates, Lodge and TPJ comfortably the best on ground. Milf had a rocks and diamonds night but that's to be expected when you're the only half on the field. Nikorima is utter trash.

Happy with the win but **** me we need some of the forwards back.

My memory may be hazy but it seemed Milf was receiving the ball a metre above his head more often than not tonight. Lodge Motm but they will never give it to him. Would have been nice to get a penalty or 2 in the second half.

I felt the team played better this week but we are still too soft in defense.

If Jennings didn’t have butter fingers and Norman remembered his skating shoes, then the score line would not have looked pretty for us.

Still better than most weeks so that is a positive.

Discussion point: Are we sure that Jaydn Su'A isn't just a younger, better version of Matt Gillett?

Milford just about played the eels back into it.

Intercept, a couple of dumb penalties, and some atrocious short kicks.

Need a guiding half to take those plays. Knik isn't it.

Parra a little unlucky tonight, but good on the boys for seeing it out on Bennett's 800th.

Active Now

• NSW stables
  • Xzei
  • Sproj
  • barker
  • davidp
  • Lurker
  • ChewThePhatt
  • bazza
  • Dony Eliakim
  • Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.