State of Origin Rep
Mar 2, 2010
This topic could make a decent thread over in another sub :laugh:

Harry Sack

Harry Sack

International Rep
Forum Staff
Jun 12, 2013
Was looking forward to seeing us play all week, and today I realise that it's on Sunday. And we are getting Parra vs Panfers instead. It's like when you were 23 and found out Santa isn't real for the first time.

Cryinggifs_01_1.gif

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
I always thought Santa and Rolf Harris looked like the same person so I was always scared.

noisetheory

noisetheory

NRL Captain
Mar 31, 2008
even with the manly outs, i feel like this game either sets a platform for us to make a really good run or is confirmation the season is doomed to mediocrity.

Mister Wright

Mister Wright

NRL Captain
Jun 8, 2009
Guess we can watch Peter Wallace and Corey Norman battle it out for the best Broncos reject.

Peter Wallace won it hands down. He was back to 2009 form with those clever inside passes and actually looked threatening with chip kicks inside own half. He is one player that went backwards when Henjack was replaced with Griffin.

Tera

Tera

NRL Player
Mar 5, 2014
Peter Wallace won it hands down. He was back to 2009 form with those clever inside passes and actually looked threatening with chip kicks inside own half. He is one player that went backwards when Henjack was replaced with Griffin.

Interestingly enough he pulled both of these out against Parra last night.

I'm heading to this game. Not really sure what to expect - just hoping for a competitive performance.

rnabokov

rnabokov

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Interestingly enough he pulled both of these out against Parra last night.

I'm heading to this game. Not really sure what to expect - just hoping for a competitive performance.

Competitive means controlling Tafua, Matai and Lyons, and their pet plays which are so well known that tactically it's a no brainer on how to defend against it: You don't leave your wing, you don't get sucked in by decoys and you don't miss your tackle.

Then, our attack needs Barba up behind the line looking for the ball with Glenn and Gillett and Oates in particular being set to run holes on the edges where Manly are fragile.

Thaiday to ball play close to the line working with Hunt and Hodges.

Kick to Vidot and Copley

Last edited:

Active Now

• Wolfie
  • Big Del
  • eggstar10
  • Bucking Beads
  • Xzei
  • Spike
  • Fitzy
  • broncoscope
  • HarryAllan7
  • theshed
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.