PRE-GAME Round 12 - Broncos vs Sharks

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

I remember last year we beat the Sharks during origin with a lot of our players out. Just had a look and we lost the few games before that match including a loss to the Titans too. We are playing much worse this but I have a feeling we will win tonight because I have the Sharks in a multi. Time to cash-out before Milf decides to turn up for a very rare matching performance.

Sharks are vulnerable here, missing Fifita, Moylan, Townsend, Dugan, Ramien.

I've tipped us with a fair bit of confidence tbh, I think this is the week we start to steady the ship.

source.gif

I tipped the Sharks before but I didn't realise they had so many outs so I'll think about switching..

I don't think we get them over the 80 but expecting a much more competitive game with the sharks missing key players.

Johnson will have a bad game if he plays because he always chokes with expectation and Wade is usually a myth so we will win this 18-6

Nonsense. Graham is probably the most criminally underrated Edge Forward of his generation.
I always thought so too. That shiteater grin though but there's been few better at that edge playmaker role. It's like he's the 5/8 even when not picked to play thar position. Great short kick for 6 agains.

Just for a brief moment last week, I sensed the Broncos were playing as a fully functioning team unit before it all came crashing down like it always does. A bit more of that tonight and for a longer period could see a successful evening.

There is no reason why the boys can't chalk up their 4th win tonight. Both lineups are basically no name sides, Cronulla have been flirting with the top 8 but certainly won't end up there at season's end. The first 20 mins is vital and if the Broncos are leading at that point, then they should sail home with a victory on home turf against this garbage Sharkie side. Broncos by 8.

I have a very good feeling about tonight. Comfortable win. Everythings coming up Millhouse!

Just for a brief moment last week, I sensed the Broncos were playing as a fully functioning team unit before it all came crashing down like it always does. A bit more of that tonight and for a longer period could see a successful evening.

There is no reason why the boys can't chalk up their 4th win tonight. Both lineups are basically no name sides, Cronulla have been flirting with the top 8 but certainly won't end up there at season's end. The first 20 mins is vital and if the Broncos are leading at that point, then they should sail home with a victory on home turf against this garbage Sharkie side. Broncos by 8.
That's just it though. It's not as though they can't work together, because in fleeting instances we've shown it can work at different points all season. We've hardly ever managed to string it together for 20 minutes though, let alone a full half, and God forbid we'd manage it for a full 80 minutes. Even the Bulldogs game was evidence that we can get it together but definitely not for a full 80 minutes yet.

Last edited:
That's just it though. It's not as though they can't work together, because in fleeting instances we've shown it can work at different points all season. We've hardly ever managed to string it together for 20 minutes though, let alone a full half, and God forbid we'd manage it for a full 80 minutes. Even the Bulldogs game was evidence that we can get it together but definitely not for a full 80 minutes yet.
We haven't played for 80 mins for about 5 years.

If this turns into another 40+ flogging, I think this will be Seibold's last game.

Johnson will have a bad game if he plays because he always chokes with expectation and Wade is usually a myth so we will win this 18-6

Johnson loves to carve up the broncos. He did it every time we played the warriors back when he was there.

If someone says this before each game they’ll be right eventually.
We absolutely SHOULD sack him. We should have done it weeks ago.

But bloody hell, if people haven't worked out by now with everything that White and Morris and
Co have said that we aren't going to sack him until at least after this season then there really is no helping them.

Looking forward to seeing the boys run out in a decent jersey for a change tonight. Just finished watching quite a moving interview with the Pearl on NRL.com.

Racism is such an insideous cancer in our society. Wishing all our Aboriginal and Torres Straight Islander boys as much luck as the Souths boys last night. Go the Broncos!

id be happy to see the first 18 minutes against the Storm replicated and increased to say 25-30 minutes of the first half...id take that as gradual improvement

but then theres the half time break and 2nd half to negotiate

But ive got this...

Pictures ive got of V'landys in a horse stable all alone back in 2018.....ill get this game stopped at half time...

Sorted....

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Old Mate
  • Bish
  • Galah
  • Culhwch
  • Mister Wright
  • Jedhead
  • Behind enemy lines
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.