PRE-GAME Round 12 - Broncos vs Sharks

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

It is a bad decision, have we all forgotten so quickly why our “fearless leader” Darbs had to be turfed from the position in the first place? Suddenly 7 runs for 40/60m (whoever you believe) doesn’t seem so bad... View attachment 9027
I know it's a joke, but that was Boyd at 5/8. Boyd at fullback usually made a solid 100m+ every game, unlike Milford who frequently struggled to crack the century.

Last edited:
I know it's a joke, but that was Boyd at 5/8. Boyd at fullback usually made a solid 100m+ every game, unlike Milford who frequently struggled to crack the century.
I’m too lazy to check but Boyd usually making 100m+ is something I don’t remember being the case. He never consistently made big metres even when he was good, from my memory.

I’m too lazy to check but Boyd usually making 100m+ is something I don’t remember being the case. He never consistently made big metres even when he was good, from my memory.
Boyd at 5/8 made no metres. Boyd at fb made kick Returns fine. It was his putrid defence that we hated.

Boyd at 5/8 made no metres. Boyd at fb made kick Returns fine. It was his putrid defence that we hated.
There’s so much hatred from me that it has leaked into every aspect of his game.

I checked 2015 and he averaged ~145m per game. Not bad at all.

Last edited:
I'm slightly less lazy so I will look it up for 2019, but I won't format it nicely.

Round - Total Runs, Metres run
Rd 1 - 14, 128m
Rd 2 - 18, 187m
Rd 3 - 20, 168m
Rd 4 - 11, 72m
Rd 5 - 13, 120m
Rd 6 - 12, 114m
Rd 7 - 13, 122m
Rd 8 - 18, 145m
Rd 9 - 10, 73m
Rd 10 - 7, 73m
Rd 11 - 15, 108m
Rd 13 - 7, 55m
Rd 14 - 10, 79m
Rd 16 - 17, 154m

Last edited:
I'm slightly less lazy so I will look it up for 2019, but I won't format it nicely.

Round - Total Runs, Metres run
Rd 1 - 14, 128m
Rd 2 - 18, 187m
Rd 3 - 20, 168m
Rd 4 - 11, 72m
Rd 5 - 13, 120m
Rd 6 - 12, 114m
Rd 7 - 13, 122m
Rd 8 - 18, 145m
Rd 9 - 10, 73m
Rd 10 - 7, 73m
Rd 11 - 15, 108m
Rd 13 - 7, 55m
Rd 14 - 10, 79m
Rd 16 - 17, 154m
You liar. That’s formatted very nicely.

Prime opportunity to see Paix and Dearden in the halves together as we build for the future.. instead we have to tolerate more Milf.

Seibs sends so many mixed messages. Was Milf dropped from the halves last week? Was there really nobody else that could play fullback? Did Seibs want Milf at fullback then pull the pin after one game? I don’t think he even knows.

Can this season end already... what a nightmare.

Anyway, sharks will win comfortably.

Last edited:
Prime opportunity to see Paix and Dearden in the halves together as we build for the future.. instead we have to tolerate more Milf.

Seibs sends so many mixed messages. Was Milf dropped from the halves last week? Was there really nobody else that could play fullback? Did Seibs want Milf at fullback then pull the pin after one game? I don’t think he even knows.

Can this season end already... what a nightmare.

Anyway, sharks will win comfortably.

The coach is so reactive, he doesn’t seem to have a week to week plan, how did he get 5 years

Paix is being turned into a hooker, that's been the plan for him so why would we then throw him in the halves?

Besides, the rookies in our side, we need to manage their workloads. These guys aren't used to the weekly grind of the NRL, eventually they could burn out and that will impact their development. We need to give them a rest when we can.

Watched 2006 grand final last night, if anyone wants a cheer up, someone has put up the whole match in HD three months ago on YouTube. Shane Webcke 😭 haas is good but holy dooly that fucking run from the kickoff after Locky’s drop goal....CHILLS!

I got side tracked...Darius is really not playing a whole lot different now too when he was on the wing back then, simple footy nothing flashy. In hindsight it seems to me Darius struggled at fb last year because the whole team was struggling with defensive flaws, he was dragged over the coals as the scape goat, I was also guilty of this. now we are seeing that seibs has zero idea about defence. Name a fb that stops a center or big winger one on one Regularly outside of turbo?
Now yes he made some what would seem zero effort last ditch tackles which I can’t explain or defend, but the coach should have had a better plan then just mixing the whole backline just to put him in the centers which is a much more defensively reliant position.

I think he’ll play well at fb this weekend.

I’m prepared for the roasting! have I opened Pandora’s box?

He should retire after this season that’s for sure, but he’s definitely the best option we have at the moment to play fb. Milford was atrocious.

hopefully with Boyd organising defence, they will score 39 points or less
So the record defeats will be a thing of the past then... may be some benefits to Boyd at fullback 🤔🤔🤔

hopefully with Boyd organising defence, they will score 39 points or less

And Seibs to enter the presser with a massive smile on his face and gloat about how good the team looked this week and it is a step in the right direction.

Active Now

• Battler
  • Big Del
  • theshed
  • ThomasovPreaf
  • BruiserMk1
  • GCBRONCO
  • RodF
  • Santa
  • Brocko
  • Bish
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • LittleDavey
  • broncsgoat
  • sooticus
  • KeithustEndaf
  • winslow_wong
  • Wolfie
  • Old Mate
  • bazza
  • Charlesstor
... and 17 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.