Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

According to their stats they are almost identical, but Haas seems broader... Kikau also has 5 years on him so it's likely Haas will end up slightly bigger.
Haas has ridiculous footwork for his size, better then kikaus and his defence the way it is, it sure feels like being in the edge would be pretty fucking amazing.... I mean it sure works for the Panthers. It would make losing the traitor a lot easier.

Haas has ridiculous footwork for his size, better then kikaus and his defence the way it is, it sure feels like being in the edge would be pretty fucking amazing.... I mean it sure works for the Panthers. It would make losing the traitor a lot easier.

Storm kinda do it with NAS too - they often try and punch him into the defensive line around 2nd row/halfback - works pretty well.

Who? Moylan, Dugan, Ramien, Townsend, Fifita?

So Bird, Arthars, Croft, Fifita, Glenn, Lodge should just about cover it yeah?

It was an evenly poised contest, it just came down to one kick and our halfback blinked.

That's the type of loss that can really hurt though. We saw how they came out of the loss to Manly and they'll really need Fifita and Arthars to step up to steady the ship.
We need a confidence building win to get things back on track... unfortunately we have souths next week who will most definitely turn up to smash us. I think team for team we can match up well against them, because their middle is weak, but it's down in Shitney and we won't travel well. If for some reason we do turn up down in Sydney it becomes a winnable game

We then have Canberra in Canberra at 7:30 on a Saturday night... they have injuries, but it will be -8 degrees and we won't travel well.

If the season lasts long enough we end up getting dragons at suncorp after canberra... that game will be winnable, but the dragons play a style that may match up against us. They don't do anything expansive, but they play a simple game plan which relies on attitude in attack and defence... They generally look to be in good shape and now that they have Dufty at the back they can be a threat.

We need a confidence building win to get things back on track... unfortunately we have souths next week who will most definitely turn up to smash us. I think team for team we can match up well against them, because their middle is weak, but it's down in Shitney and we won't travel well. If for some reason we do turn up down in Sydney it becomes a winnable game

We then have Canberra in Canberra at 7:30 on a Saturday night... they have injuries, but it will be -8 degrees and we won't travel well.

If the season lasts long enough we end up getting dragons at suncorp after canberra... that game will be winnable, but the dragons play a style that may match up against us. They don't do anything expansive, but they play a simple game plan which relies on attitude in attack and defence... They generally look to be in good shape and now that they have Dufty at the back they can be a threat.
We’re getting the spoon

I think if we had better options in the back row then i think we would be better developing them rather than Fifita, but as it stands we dont.
Our back row depth is fuuuuuucked.

We literally came into the season with 1 legitimate 80 minute back rower who received the biggest contract in NRL history and will leave the club next year.

The plan was TPJ /Glenn+ Fifita in the second row... that's it. A guy we were looking to offload (but then made captain), another guy who can't defend at second row and a guy whose contract we let drag all the way down to nothing and then tried to re-sign for 30% less than what everyone else was offering.

They should've spent the off season transitioning Oates into a back rower... he's basically got a spot sorted next year... and Piakura now becomes a must signing with the hope that he kills it in ISC and can take over Glenn's spot maybe mid next year.

That or we need to convert Bullemor into a second rower.

Cannot believe how short we are in the back row

Cody Walker is going to tear our slow moving, poorly spaced and retreating defensive line to shreds. Cook will destroy us up the middle - again because of our crap marker defence and retreating line. Reynolds and Walker will run wide and pass wide to expose yet again Coates's dreadful defence. Just watch.

Bennett knows exactly how shitty our defence is and exactly how to exploit it. I see a big loss unless things change which, under Seibold, they probably won't, our rubbish wing defence hasn't changed all year.
[automerge]1596201325[/automerge]
Our back row depth is fuuuuuucked.

We literally came into the season with 1 legitimate 80 minute back rower who received the biggest contract in NRL history and will leave the club next year.

The plan was TPJ /Glenn+ Fifita in the second row... that's it. A guy we were looking to offload (but then made captain), another guy who can't defend at second row and a guy whose contract we let drag all the way down to nothing and then tried to re-sign for 30% less than what everyone else was offering.

They should've spent the off season transitioning Oates into a back rower... he's basically got a spot sorted next year... and Piakura now becomes a must signing with the hope that he kills it in ISC and can take over Glenn's spot maybe mid next year.

That or we need to convert Bullemor into a second rower.

Cannot believe how short we are in the back row

Yes, Bullemor to the back row with Fifita, TPJ up front, and piss Offa (lol) back to the bench

Bullemor is supposed to be faster then most of our entire roster, and lot faster than Fifita. Just what we need in the back row, and again, anyone but Offa
[automerge]1596201538[/automerge]
I think for our middle three to work we need a high impact prop who hits to hurt. carrigan and haas are workhorses but we definitely need a balls out high tempo 35/40 min prop.

TPJ

And put Haas into the back row with Fifita this year and Bullemore next year

Last edited:
Haas - 18 runs, 217 metres, 43 tackles.
TPJ - 20 runs, 185 metres, 5 offloads, 21 tackles.
Carrigan - 23 runs, 210 metres, 50 tackles.

Flegler - 7 runs, 81 metres, 29 tackles.
Ofahanegaue - 10 runs, 76 metres, 32 tackles.

I wonder who the weak links are in the forward pack...
Stats are deceiving. Haas looks like Tarzan but at present is defending like Jane. His passive defence is an issue.

If you really knew me you'd realise it's ashtray money. Not a factor. I'm disappointed because we got to an 8 point lead and we needed a leader to control the finish. I just wish we'd change this braindead mindset that dictates that everything has to be done at a million kilometres an hour. Hyperspeed stupidity. I expect to see a calculated controlled and rhythmic management. Instead we have Milford. DB can't do it from no1 but our million dollar flop should be able to.

Ashtray money. **** me dead you sound like a tosser. Watch out for the rich grammar Nazi guys. Huge Epstein has the cash to silence you.

Can we bring in any outside people onto the coaching staff?

If so, I wouldn't be against bringing Kearney in as an assistant. Our defence was pretty good with him.

If we can bring people in, then I don't see why the board doesn't bring someone in. It's clear Seibold needs help. Every coach needs a good coaching staff around them. If the board truly feel he is the man for the job then they need to act by bringing in some good assistants.

Ashtray money. **** me dead you sound like a tosser. Watch out for the rich grammar Nazi guys. Huge Epstein has the cash to silence you.
Cheers. I was trying to convey that the few thousand dollars I spend p.a. on gambling is inconsequential and makes no difference to how I feel when we lose a game in such a fashion. Huh? Silence people. Take a few tablets and have a good lay down, this loss is making your mind erratic.

I think for our middle three to work we need a high impact prop who hits to hurt. carrigan and haas are workhorses but we definitely need a balls out high tempo 35/40 min prop.
Yeah his name is Tevita... except supercoach has to play him on the edge because we have zero depth in the back row

Cheers. I was trying to convey that the few thousand dollars I spend p.a. on gambling is inconsequential and makes no difference to how I feel when we lose a game in such a fashion. Huh? Silence people. Take a few tablets and have a good lay down, this loss is making your mind erratic.

I don’t usually wish to get into disagreements with people on forums, but your arrogance on these forums is obvious. Can you lend me some shekels for said tablets?

Can we bring in any outside people onto the coaching staff?

If so, I wouldn't be against bringing Kearney in as an assistant. Our defence was pretty good with him.

If we can bring people in, then I don't see why the board doesn't bring someone in. It's clear Seibold needs help. Every coach needs a good coaching staff around them. If the board truly feel he is the man for the job then they need to act by bringing in some good assistants.
A coach getting 850k a year making him top 5 paid coaches SHOULD FUCKING KNOW WHAT HE NEEDS! sorry for the caps, I’m frustrated. This board... like they know what’s good for the team if it slapped them in the face, It’s clear they do not.

Really liked the performance of the forwards tonight, they are definitely at least putting in an effort. They just need some edge runners ,in support , or looking to offload earlier. Still too much one up stuff. Watching I thought the difference would have been Fifita . Him gone is just a massive loss for this forward pack, Herbie was a standout , he is looking to inject himself more and I though was one of their best tonight, . They really need better pivots and a steady marquee half -5/8 combination to take better control and better decisions , ie offer more options ,and build on the forwards momentum. That Inexperience shows and lack of a better game plan from AS does them no favours . Just glimpses of what they should be ,in parts but still again some positive signs . Not a just reward for effort tonight I thought .

Active Now

• Fozz
  • Foordy
  • bert_lifts
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • dirtyharry
  • Astro
  • Rambstien
  • MrRobot
  • MasterWright
  • winslow_wong
  • mystico
  • LittleDavey
  • broncsgoat
  • Santa
  • Painin the Haas
  • Skathen
  • Manofoneway
  • BroncosAlways
  • jarro65
  • Financeguy
... and 20 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.