Round 12 - Broncos vs Sharks

He needs the harsh critique because frankly he’s on a million dollars and often takes the piss with his position and ranking in the team. I just want him to be better with everything he does because we know he can be brilliant.

Can’t argue with that TBH. I feel we should continue our Milf good/bad tete-a-tete in the second half though.

It's been a much improved effort tonight from the boys. Turpin has provided the Broncos with plenty of energy around the ruck and Darius work around the back has expanded their play. It's the simple errors that have hurt them. The Mulitalo try was such a typical Seibold era try against the Broncos and that effort right at the death was disappointing. Clearly the defence still needs a ton of work, but if they can control the ball they'll give themselves a chance tonight.

I need to see more from the halves. Milford still seems a good yard off the pace and Dearden needs to call for more ball. Even if it means leaving his post, if he can push up around the ball, there's a try on the offer.

@Huge and I are holding out for a late charge to the win

Losing to a b grade sharks side, sigh.

Well, they are playing well. Quick ptb and good defence. Their dummy half is really quick off the mark. Their speed moving the ball is catching our slow defence out.

I think it is also a result of players swapping positions every game and developing no cohesion or confidence with the person next to them

The broncos switched off there after the kennar try. Thought they’d coast into half time and didn’t know how to react to the shitty turnover by Kennedy. It’s these lapses that are killing us.

We should be winning comfortably against this Sharks side. Forwards are doing their job but the backline, apart from Boyd probably isnt. Staggs has been owned by that tank from the Sharkies.

It's been a much improved effort tonight from the boys. Turpin has provided the Broncos with plenty of energy around the ruck and Darius work around the back has expanded their play. It's the simple errors that have hurt them. The Mulitalo try was such a typical Seibold era try against the Broncos and that effort right at the death was disappointing. Clearly the defence still needs a ton of work, but if they can control the ball they'll give themselves a chance tonight.

I need to see more from the halves. Milford still seems a good yard off the pace and Dearden needs to call for more ball. Even if it means leaving his post, if he can push up around the ball, there's a try on the offer.
At times they just need to simplify things a little... we have a weapon in Coates that we haven't kicked to yet.

We dont need to force finese grubbers into the ingoal... when nothing's on look for a kick to Coates.

Last edited:
We've been the better side. I think if we maintain the intensity we should prevail. That being said, I'm pessimistic

Well, they are playing well. Quick ptb and good defence. Their dummy half is really quick off the mark. Their speed moving the ball is catching our slow defence out.
Flegler is a worry around the ruck. He gets gassed after 5 mins and gets really lazy sometimes.

Staggs should run a decoy and that giant defending him won’t know what’s going on ! Sadly this game might come down to goal kicking which we don’t have !!

Active Now

• Spoon
  • Lozza
  • NSW stables
  • Porthoz
  • Broncosgirl
  • Sproj
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Battler
  • BroncosAlways
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.