Round 12 - Broncos vs West Tigers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaz

Kaz

State of Origin Captain
Mar 5, 2008
I am not missing Gus are all, though some of the fuckwits on Fox make me think about switching channels.

K-Style

K-Style

NRL Player
Jun 1, 2014
We are getting slaughtered up the middle and it's Hunts fault? Hunt has been playing pretty well considering.

jd87

jd87

NRL Captain
Apr 4, 2014
well we are lucky to be only behind by 4 tbh. our young blokes will need to come out firing second half

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Referee blew early.

jd87

jd87

NRL Captain
Apr 4, 2014
cant critisize our halfs tbh. not even the *almighty god thurston* could do much with our lack of go forward and quick play the balls

2ndPhase

2ndPhase

QCup Player
May 1, 2016
Hunt and his little shitty passes. What have our halves been smokin.

holdzy

holdzy

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
May 5, 2016
Disappointing - but we will bounce back. They know what they are doing wrong - just need to right it!

CaptainHook

CaptainHook

NRL Player
Jun 17, 2013
cant critisize our halfs tbh. not even the *almighty god thurston* could do much with our lack of go forward and quick play the balls

It's hard to go forward when we try and spread it wide early on every set.

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
Our juniors aren't showing much at all tonight, and Milf is showing signs of complacency.

Brett

Brett

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jul 27, 2013

Our kicking game has been really poor. We've had 1 decent kick and that was from Macca. Hunt and Milford have a few errors between them, zero good kicks and minimal creativity.

Last edited:
Fernando

Fernando

NRL Captain
Jun 6, 2015
God that was frustrating. If the Tigers short kicking game was on it'd probably be game over.

It will take a massive momentum shift to turn the second half around. If Milford could stop being a liability it'd help lol

rnabokov

rnabokov

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Well I am certainly not impressed by the shining young stars, nor am I impressed by Blair's lack of any organising leadership in the middle to keep s=the structure and shape, compounded by Milf and Hunt being half asleep.

This is ISC level football. Again, so disappointing

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
We are getting slaughtered up the middle and it's Hunts fault? Hunt has been playing pretty well considering.

Thats not Hunts fault, but his poor last tackle kicking options are down to him. It blokes like him, Milf, Blair and Roberts who need to step up and lead this side today. I don't see how we can bring Macca off personallay to give Nikorima some game time, we need him out there.

Grimmiq

Grimmiq

NYC Player
Apr 3, 2013
Refs have been disgusting tonight. Did they blow half time early because Tigers were already leaving the field?

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
We seriously lack a massive mongrel forward.

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
Code red, re-sign Parker & Gillett at all costs.

jd87

jd87

NRL Captain
Apr 4, 2014
Well I am certainly not impressed by the shining young stars, nor am I impressed by Blair's lack of any organising leadership in the middle to keep s=the structure and shape, compounded by Milf and Hunt being half asleep.

This is ISC level football. Again, so disappointing

to be fiar its mainly boyd who does all our organising in defense. he really is so important to us more then some realize. but your right about young fellows they need to show a bit more guts i think. show some pride in the jersey and give everything you have

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Fozz
  • Organix
  • phoenix
  • mrslong
  • BroncosAlways
  • Waynesaurus
  • Culhwch
  • Wolfie
  • mitch222
  • Santa
  • porouian
  • Midean
  • Dash
  • mystico
  • Mr Fourex
  • Skyblues87
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.