Round 12 Discussion (Indigenous Round)

Posted on behalf of NZWarriors user: PullinTeeth

Dammmmm sorry to the SeaEagle boys, that was a fucking rough 1st 60 min penalty count against yous but really expected more from them.

Posted on behalf of NZWarriors user: Worried2Death

Bunch of losers on this forum, good luck to the Broncs next weekend, hope you can join worriers and birds back in the winner's circle.

Posted on behalf of NZWarriors user: dantheman

Shout out to the sharks and the knights for beating the teams around us. much love <3

So Manly were completely shafted, right? Some really baffling calls, but worst of all was when the Manly guy got tackled near the sideline, he was on the ground. Ball was on the ground. He gets up to play it and the Knights push him out, the ref says it was all in one play. Absolute crap.

And as expected, we now have players deliberately running in low to make a glancing blow on the tackler's shoulder to milk a send off. I don't think Ben Turbo did it deliberately but there was nothing Klemmer could do to avoid it. But Saifiti in Taupau was just fucking obvious and the exact reason why this crackdown was doomed to failure.

Posted on behalf of NZWarriors user: PullinTeeth

Ok I'm putting it out there....... NRL crackdown on contact to the head.... NRL indigenous round promo, Latrell riding a bike with no helmet.

Posted on behalf of NZWarriors user: Wrighty

Posted on behalf of BroncosHQ.com user: Morkel

So Manly were completely shafted, right? Some really baffling calls, but worst of all was when the Manly guy got tackled near the sideline, he was on the ground. Ball was on the ground. He gets up to play it and the Knights push him out, the ref says it was all in one play. Absolute crap.

And as expected, we now have players deliberately running in low to make a glancing blow on the tackler's shoulder to milk a send off. I don't think Ben Turbo did it deliberately but there was nothing Klemmer could do to avoid it. But Saifiti in Taupau was just fucking obvious and the exact reason why this crackdown was doomed to failure.
Hard out,

Endorse this post says about the crack down word for word,

End the crack down.

Here is a tin foil hat post.

At the beginning of this year there was an NRL promo video celebrating great moments in league over the last 30 years to get people hyped for the 2021 season and the theme of the video was "Anything is possible this could be your year". It was targeted at al NRL fans. Couldn't help notice 25% of the clips were Joey Johns and the Knights or Knights fans high fiving in their club rooms, or Knights fans walking down the street in their team kit smiling at the guy who sells them a newspaper of the barista or serves them a latte.

The league likes the Knights maybe? Anyway just a fan talking shit...

Posted on behalf of NZWarriors user: Worried2Death

Anything is possible this could be your year".
I thought it was mocking Warriors fans, possibly me specifically, these hats block them out though Wrighty

In terms of rugby league reasons for the win
Knights had Klemmer and the Saiafitis
They did well in the battle for hard yards in the middle.
Manly were stuffed from tackling their big bodies. that and it was such a novelty when they finally got on attack in the red zone that they couldn't execute at speed. They looked worn down from the grind Knights got them in.
And most teams need a couple of warm up looks at the defence to kick their tires in the red zone before they click on the third or fourth attempt. Manly were starved of red zone attacks and therefore couldn't relax into their mojo - at least in the second half anyway.

Posted on behalf of NZWarriors user: jonesy101

Some of the crusher penalties have been so innocuous, there is a greater probability of a player getting injured from a Panthers post try celebration.

Weidler reporting that at half time last week, one "leading" coach told his team that if they were so much as scratched on the face by an opponent then they should take a dive

Here is a tin foil hat post.

At the beginning of this year there was an NRL promo video celebrating great moments in league over the last 30 years to get people hyped for the 2021 season and the theme of the video was "Anything is possible this could be your year". It was targeted at al NRL fans. Couldn't help notice 25% of the clips were Joey Johns and the Knights or Knights fans high fiving in their club rooms, or Knights fans walking down the street in their team kit smiling at the guy who sells them a newspaper of the barista or serves them a latte.

The league likes the Knights maybe? Anyway just a fan talking shit...

With that tin foil hat you'd fit in quite well here. The NRL loves to ride home a "fairytale" bit I think if they were with the Knights, it would have started in Round 1.

The Panthers agenda is obvious - in a comp where the successful teams just waif for the best players and poach them, the NRL need to make sure clubs keep developing the talent. There is not a game they play where the commentators don't gush about them coming through as juniors and being a tight group. Watch them play and they are constantly off-side in defence and the opposition are being dragged back 12-13 metres for their "10 metre" defensive line, they are being carried hard.

Posted on behalf of Silvertails user: Dan

I blame this cross forum chat, how else do you explain the 3 for zero this weekend

Posted on behalf of Silvertails user: Dan

Posted on behalf of BroncosHQ.com user: Foordy

Weidler reporting that at half time last week, one "leading" coach told his team that if they were so much as scratched on the face by an opponent then they should take a dive
Bellamy or Robinson ?

You may write in jest Wrighty but your comments here border on/if not are libellous and could cause the website some grief!
I will delete

Posted on behalf of NZWarriors user: Aman

Sharks looking super slick tonight.

Why can't we flog a side every now and then?

Is it just the refs, or is it us? Or a bit of both?

Seems like every week there are a few sides scoring around 40+ points, but never us.

This post is sadly so real

Posted on behalf of NZWarriors user: AlexM

I find it strange that the only sinbinning in our game , which arguably cost us the game only warrants a fucking fine at the judiciary , but contrary conduct against Walsh, which was missed and so was his warrents suspension....
Its just such a fucked system?

Active Now

• Hoof Hearted
  • Fitzy
  • Harry Sack
  • Xzei
  • sooticus
  • eggstar10
  • Manofoneway
  • Socnorb
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Financeguy
  • Alec
  • Bongo
  • pennywisealfie
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.