Round 12 Discussion

The close up was conclusive.

Tough call but right call.

Well I am colour blind but it certainly didn't look conclusive to me. It FELT like it shouldn't have been a try but it sure could be argued it was and that is my problem with the decision, it wasn't conclusive enough to overturn it.

Boy Canberra get lucky there so it evens out. Neither of the teams will do much in September on this performance anyway though.

James Graham was too busy preparing his diatribe to the referee to get across and make an effort to stop that try

Great second half comeback from Canberra.

Too many weapons for Canterbury and once they got a roll on they were too strong for Canterbury. Tapine had a break-out game scoring two doubles, Soliola provided tremendous leadership and Bateman continues to grow from strength to strength.

Sproj - :laugh: We can't seem to agree on anything - it obviously came off of Wighton's chest. Perhaps there could be a case for accidental offside or there would have been a hand in the ensuing scrap for the ball but even so I imagine it was all fine and dandy. Great call by the refs and a deserved finish.

Haha [MENTION=1899]Big Pete[/MENTION], the right decision was definitely made, just in those circumstances, it often gets called back for a knock on, so I meant in that sense it was lucky.

Parramatta Eels vs Newcastle Knights...

Anyone else going to skip out on this game and hold off on footy till Wednesday?

Not with SVRL Origin in the balance. I'll be listening to it on the radio.

Forgotten just how much I hate Jake Mamo's face.

One of the best team tries of the season, from the Knights no less. The way they didn't panic on the last really made it for mine.
Gotta love trick shots off the kick-off.

Wow.
[MENTION=1899]Big Pete[/MENTION] if you're not already, start watching mate. Knights playing like they've got nothing to lose (except maybe the spoon)

This is the best game of park footy I've seen all year.

Best part is watching Beau Scott cry and carry on like a little bitch.
The second dumbest player in the history of the game.

ROFL didn't take long for the Eels to hit back after taking those penalty goals.

That's shit, hate seeing that in the game from Edwards. Never seen a player do it so blatantly as well

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • Porthoz
  • bert_lifts
  • Battler
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.