Round 12 Discussion

Why is that not a professional foul?

I don't understand that penalty the raiders got on the set after that Friend kick, could have just buried the rorters.

I don't understand this no look pass from Leilua..

Threw it forward as a result.

Silly pass from Watson, but why wasn't Leilua penalised for taking Gordon off the ball?

That could have easily been a penalty to Roosters for Leilua shoulder charging Gordon without the ball. Took out Watson's support player.

Lockyer really is painful to listen to in commentary. Just can't put a flued sentence together.

Great player, but not a commentator.

His analysis isn't much good either and his gruff voice doesn't help him. It's always strange in so many sports that the great players that commentate bring some truly comical observations in commentary.

Lockyer really is painful to listen to in commentary. Just can't put a flued sentence together.

Great player, but not a commentator.
My favourite thing in the world is when someone mocks someones writing or speaking ability and messes it up themselves. Maybe I'm exaggerating but it's definitely up there.

Haha Blake Austin absolutely stuffs it up clearly but still claims a try.

Amazing Raiders haven't scored more tries in this.

How did Leilua not get penalized for that clear punch?? He is such a tool.

How did the Roosters bomb that??? That should have been a great try and the 13 goes full on selfishness and bombs it.

Oh the replay makes it look even worse for that idiot. He's 4-1, easily covered, 2 free unmarked outside and goes himself. What an idiot!

Haha Gordon crawling forward, Sezer refusing to tackle and the ref calls held. Haha

Haha the Raiders are doing their best to lose this game.

Active Now

• Porthoz
  • ivanhungryjak
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.