POST GAME Round 12 - Raiders vs Broncos

Re: Post Game - Raiders vs Broncos

11110560_10153829094529338_9081497394374790178_o.jpg

Quick summary.

I hope Maranta is ok. Great again tonight.
Vidot with the errors again.
Oates scores a try minutes after coming on. Then carried 3 blokes half the length of the field.
Parcell did alright. Defended well but looked tired in attack toward the end.

Frustrating errors from the whole side.

Is Maranta ok?

Quick summary.

Oates scores a try minutes after coming on. Then carried 3 blokes half the length of the field.

I'm looking forward to seeing what he can do when we are on the front foot.

A win is a win, especially during the Origin period. But that was poor from us.

Vidot is just typical Vidot. He goes well for 79 minutes a game, but makes a stupid error in that other 1 minute.

I thought this was Kahu's worst game since Round 1.

Ben Hunt was great, besides a few ordinary passes that led to knock ons.

Forwards mostly went fairly well. Gillett just seems to have completely lost his mojo though.

Parcell went OK. Couldn't really run much, the play the ball was painfully slow.

Oh, and I was impressed with Maranta too. He really tries hard.

Quick summary.

Bennett will be happy to get the two points, but reinforcing that sort of error rate won't cut it against better sides. Hoping all the best for Maranta his really stepped up this season. Vidot can be his own worse enemy at times, love the metres he makes but simple mistakes and a real mixed bag under the highball.

Still can't get over the try we scored just before halftime.

Not our best effort of the year, but during the rep season I'll take any competition points on offer.

Last edited:

Don't know why the Raiders are booing.

You can see on the replay he lost it.

They just boo constantly. Broncos ran out and it began. You'd have to feel shitty being a Raiders player and no matter how well you play never getting a cheer. My theory is that the noise of a few thousand people saying brrrr

Fan fucking tastic!!!!

Getting two points in Canberra is no mean feat....particularly without Thaiday and Hodges.

The sydney press thought we'd lose this one. **** them!!!!

Vidot makes one error a game, they're just so visible that they stand out. There were multiple times where he took the first and third hit ups in a set... I really rate him and hope he doesn't leave...

Hunt played his best game in a month.

Milford continues to get better every week.

Maranta has turned himself from an average depth player, who couldn't finish a try to save himself, to a solid first grade quality winger. and he did that by good old fashioned, hard work. well done to the guy, great to see.

Vidot continues to be an enigma. still gives us plenty of meters ... but goes from dropping the ball under no pressure to taking a difficult catch under pressure on our own line. until he fixes that area of his game, he will be nothing more than a depth option for this club.

Oates is just a quality player. I can't believe it took so long for him to come into the game.

Boyd has certainly turned his form around from his last few years at the Knights, still early days for him, but good signs nonetheless.

What's the one bad thing about winning by 12 in Canberra???? Backing them 13+ :(

Very average win, but I'll take it.

3 - Hunt
2 - McCullough
1 - McGuire

Active Now

• phoenix
  • LockyersLeftBoot
  • theshed
  • sooticus
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • GCBRONCO
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Johnny92
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.