/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Re: Post Game - Raiders vs Broncos

The Raiders clutch play of "Give it to Austin and hope for the best" was well contained tonight.

Also - two from two to start the Origin debacle is great work.

Something was off with Austin tonight. I've never seen him PMSing this hard. He's usually very competitive, true, but he just always looked like he played because he really enjoyed the game. Maybe just not his night?

Hunt - Best performance in a while, still drifted in and out of the game but for the most part was pretty damn good.
McCullough - Usual defensive workload, a nice 40/20 to set up a try as well.
McGuire - Our best forward by a country mile at the moment.
Milford - Looked extremely dangerous every time he touched the ball, without making any big plays, was still very impressed.
Boyd - Has improved in each of his 3 games for the Broncos, had a nice hand in Oates' try tonight, made some valuable metres.
Maranta - Our best winger at the moment, phenomenal under the high ball, above average finisher, love your work Lachlan.
Reed - Only player in the NRL who can make 6 line breaks in 2 weeks and still look terribly average, he did draw and pass tonight though, progress!

3. Hunt
2. Milford
1. Parker

You won't see much better ugly wins like that.

Cult, how quick were you with that avatar you fucking thief :lol:

Alone at the top of the table - for at least an hour and a half.

3. Hunt
2. Milford
1. Parker

You won't see much better ugly wins like that.

Cult, how quick were you with that avatar you fucking thief :lol:

Had it done before they came back from the break at half time. Thanks @foxnrllive on twitter

Even our ugly games have excitement, that's such a nice thing to have back.

Boyd - Safe as houses at the back and just looked so much better with the origin under his belt.
Maranta - I've said for a long time I rate him and he continues to improve, a great try and hopefully not too badly injured.
Reed - I don't mind him at present to be honest, has good awareness is getting better and better. He made a number of good defensive reads and covers. He'll get bagged as always but he was good.
Kahu - Was that Hodges? He made some errors but just oozes class every touch he gets.
Vidot - Some great plays, great runs and errors, typical Vidot really.
Milford - I was not a fan of him being switched to five-eighth but goodness me he has really started to turn it on, what a game.
Hunt - Was solid but still room for improvement, that is exciting for the team.
McGuire - Got smashed, was in everything and is just so consistent, what a star.
McCullough - He is starting to find that consistency we all crave from him, hard working as always.
Blair - Pulled out a big hit and seems to have improved which is not hard compared to the rubbish he has been producing.
Glenn - One of the worst drops I've ever seen, other than that, was very good.
Gillett - He is playing very well in the team role but would like to see more urgency in attack from the guy.
Parker - He will hopeful play forever, what a machine. No idea what we would do without him.

Parcell - Not the best first up display in attack but very solid in defense, certainly potential.
Wallace - Seems unfairly targetted by refs but where has that early season form gone?
Oates - This kid can do anything, such a cool head on young shoulders. This kid is an absolute star.
??? - No idea who it was, did they play?

FIVE THINGS WE LEARNED FROM RAIDERS V BRONCOS | Rugby League Week

5. Jack Reed has overtaken Justin Hodges as the Broncos best attacking centre.
Hodges was rested tonight and for the second week in a row the English international shone in his Origin representative’s absence. Reed opened the scoring in the 14th minute with a well worked try off Ben Hunt and was prominent in several attacking raids for the Broncos who seem to be attacking from all parts of the field due in no small part to Reed’s influence.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA stop it. I take back my thanks to foxnrl

Molo was on Sporj, but yeah hard to make out that he was.

FIVE THINGS WE LEARNED FROM RAIDERS V BRONCOS | Rugby League Week

5. Jack Reed has overtaken Justin Hodges as the Broncos best attacking centre.
Hodges was rested tonight and for the second week in a row the English international shone in his Origin representative’s absence. Reed opened the scoring in the 14th minute with a well worked try off Ben Hunt and was prominent in several attacking raids for the Broncos who seem to be attacking from all parts of the field due in no small part to Reed’s influence.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA stop it. I take back my thanks to foxnrl

Yeah his not overtaken Hodges by any stretch but at least his starting to show something worthy.

Was happy with the win but the completion rate was woeful. I did forgot what it's like to not lose every game around origin so ugly wins are better than losses!
Milford is looking like the long term 6 and hunts kicking game was much better this game.
Since Milford has found form Jack Reed has been much better and doesn't deserve all the hate he gets imo.

Active Now

• Brocko
  • Broncorob
  • ChewThePhatt
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.