Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

@rojeadaimy: For the record, Wayne Bennett said he wasn't smiling at that magic try but a comment from a fan - 'Loved your work in Gran Torino, Clint'

Reed and Maranta were probably the most maligned players going into this season, Reed copping it more for his performances over the first month but you have to hand it to both of them at the moment, doing a fucking solid job.

Copping a pasting over at LU :laugh:

Last edited:
Re: Post Game - Raiders vs Broncos

Austin tried too hard to make a statement against Milford and his frustration boiled over. Unfortunately he couldn't get upset with the likes of Wighton, Williams and Baptiste who were mucking it up for him (among others) and took aim at Badger instead.

Nailed it on the head Pete. Great Paul Gallen impersonation from Blake.

Re: Post Game - Raiders vs Broncos

I do like what he says about the try and what position we put us into prior to it, that 30 seconds of flash doesn't make up for letting in two tries and giving up momentum, does show he can have a laugh too, liked that we played a lot smarter at the backend of the match.

Last edited:
On stats alone, reed has been slaying it the last two weeks... Watching the game though, I'm pretty sure he has some yet to be diagnosed level of retardism... He's been getting phenomenal service, phenomenal, and capitalising on about 10 % of it...

LOL some of the comments on GH.

Good stuff.

Some of my favourites

14th min TRY BRONCOS to Jack Reed. Looks like he stepped out live. It's going to video, and it should be no try. TRY ruled. Parker converts.

Try of the year baby!!!! (This one was about Austin's try)

Badger loves the Broncos

Well the refs aren't looking to "even it out"....

Have been the much better team tonight, just haven't been allowed to win

Take some consolation from the fact that they didn't beat us, we did.

I'm sick of the Broncos favouritism with the refs.

Lolz at 'try of the year'

Austin is a massive shit ****. Easily one of my most hated players.

I dont get the calls of austin being overrated... he nearly bust us open numerous times... he seemed intent on damaging milford though which, coupled with is appearance makes him an enormouse ****

A great win with great ball movement. That's the key for mine. Milford was outstanding. And the try of the season. Again, support play and passing.

Downside for me was really average line speed in defence. The top sides will make us pay for the free metres up the middle. And those damn errors...

Still, our attack which once was boring and predictable is really getting fantastic. Milford has added so very much. Hunt is getting much better with a quality 5/8 and the edges and back line are starting to get used much more.

And Oates.... What a player.

80054-South-Park-orgasm-meme-Randy-M-HyfP.jpeg

....at the comments on GH and Ricky's press conference. So good.

Vidot is playing out of position and has been for some time now. He's a back rower....hopefully his next coach realises that.

I dont get the calls of austin being overrated... he nearly bust us open numerous times... he seemed intent on damaging milford though which, coupled with is appearance makes him an enormouse ****

He just feels like a better version of Josh Reynolds to me. Can't really pass nor kick, just relies on sheer energy to bust through lines a lot. I think he is a decent player, don't think he is a half.

LOL some of the comments on GH.

Good stuff.

They've almost got as big a victim mentality as Bulldogs fans do.

"we lost the penalty count by a big margin, woe-is-me, the NRL must be against us, doing everything in their power so that we don't win" :hurt:

give me a break.

how about you blame your shit house coach or your massively undisciplined side for losing the penalty count. :rolleyes:

Active Now

• Behold
  • Battler
  • Santa
  • Skathen
  • Hurrijo
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • The Don
  • bb_gun
  • Alec
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.