/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

The reason why we dropped so much ball. Credit to the GH for the laughs:

If the Broncos didn't drop 20 balls on the edge we would be 100 points down by now... The only reason they seem to be dropping it, as it's certainly not any pressure, is that they aren't use to running at the line with NO ONE in front of them.... Even in practice there are cones on the ground....

:laugh:

I can watch that Maranta try over and over and over...

in fact i'm going to watch it again right now :smile:

Jack Reed is working on his game. He was always passing tonight, massive credit to him :)

Very happy to get the win there with players backing up from origin and it being an away game in Canberra.

On stats alone, reed has been slaying it the last two weeks... Watching the game though, I'm pretty sure he has some yet to be diagnosed level of retardism... He's been getting phenomenal service, phenomenal, and capitalising on about 10 % of it...
Is that 10% stat based on the last two weeks or a broader time period? I have my reservations about Reed but 3 trys in 2 games says you could give him a bit of fucking slack. Yes Milford is involved in all of those trys but there's not many centres out there scoring trys without good service

Is that 10% stat based on the last two weeks or a broader time period? I have my reservations about Reed but 3 trys in 2 games says you could give him a bit of fucking slack. Yes Milford is involved in all of those trys but there's not many centres out there scoring trys without good service

Yes, prior to the last two weeks he wasn't doing anything. It gives me the shits that people are writing articles saying he's the best centre at the club when he shouldn't be in the 17. He's scored two difficult try's and one standard one and people are delirious. He's also derped as many so I think he is a spud.

The Rugby League Week article was rubbish. Sensationalist and hyperbolic journalism that nobody agrees with.

However, members are quick to rip into him and offer very little credit when it's deserved. I wouldn't have him in my ideal line-up but right now he's making it difficult to drop him.

I feel that lots of players get jumped on here, Reed is just the one I do it to. No doubt the try last night and his first last week were class, but I just think he costs us more points than he scores by his inability to set people up around him. Milf has been making him look good the last two weeks, he hasn't hust grown a leg.

They've almost got as big a victim mentality as Bulldogs fans do.

"we lost the penalty count by a big margin, woe-is-me, the NRL must be against us, doing everything in their power so that we don't win" :hurt:

give me a break.

how about you blame your shit house coach or your massively undisciplined side for losing the penalty count. :rolleyes:

Agreed. Interestingly they WON the penalty count 8 - 5 and it wasn't until the last couple of minutes that we went in front in terms of possession (they made 367 to our 357).

fucking whingers.

Yes, prior to the last two weeks he wasn't doing anything. It gives me the shits that people are writing articles saying he's the best centre at the club when he shouldn't be in the 17. He's scored two difficult try's and one standard one and people are delirious. He's also derped as many so I think he is a spud.

Credit where it's due, reed has been playing well and if he maintains this form he is in the 17 without question.

As for getting riled up by an article written by RLW, well I could pose you the same question you did about reed in regards to level of 'retardism'

With all the raiders fans complaining about the refs, did anybody notice that the raiders had all day to clear the ruck? Could lay as long as the wanted.

I don't think he's been playing well though, stats would indicate he is, but there is no stat for tries fucked up is there?

I don't think he's been playing well though, stats would indicate he is, but there is no stat for tries fucked up is there?

In the last few weeks what certain tries do you think he has bombed? If you going to call someone a retard and insist that in spite of all evidence they shouldn't be in our 17, then back it up with some facts

To the untrained eye, the last 10 minutes appeared as if the refs were doing everything they could to get us home. But anyone with common sense could see that we were absolutely dominating and the Raiders wilted, and tried to slow us down with illegal tactics. They deserved every penalty.

I'll concede there were some forward passes by us, but heaps more by them. Should it matter that ours led to a try and theirs didn't? Their forwards got the advantage of those. The one that they were pinged for was so bad it was off-side. The Cowboys scored two tries in two years against us with the exact same play, our coaches never stormed out of press conferences over it.

this has everything to do with Ricky's ego and a critical level of butthurt, it's fun to see Austin learning from the master.

It was on one of our players, but this was still pretty gnarly:

Last edited by a moderator:

Active Now

• Dash
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Tim K
  • azza.79
  • Culhwch
  • Mr Fourex
  • Sproj
  • cento
  • Bish
  • Waynesaurus
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Broncosarethebest
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Fatboy
  • Wolfie
  • GCBRONCO
  • Broncorob
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • the_next
  • Matheos
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.