/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Re: Post Game - Raiders vs Broncos

Austin tried too hard to make a statement against Milford and his frustration boiled over. Unfortunately he couldn't get upset with the likes of Wighton, Williams and Baptiste who were mucking it up for him (among others) and took aim at Badger instead.

Otherwise, I thought he was easily one of the Raiders better players tonight.

As for the Broncos, they hardly controlled the game but I thought they were convincing winners. If anything, they should filthy they didn't post more points on them but considering the scheduling I'm sure they won't be too bummed.

FIVE THINGS WE LEARNED FROM RAIDERS V BRONCOS | Rugby League Week

5. Jack Reed has overtaken Justin Hodges as the Broncos best attacking centre.
Hodges was rested tonight and for the second week in a row the English international shone in his Origin representative’s absence. Reed opened the scoring in the 14th minute with a well worked try off Ben Hunt and was prominent in several attacking raids for the Broncos who seem to be attacking from all parts of the field due in no small part to Reed’s influence.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA stop it. I take back my thanks to foxnrl
Was that the real headline? Somebody's told him to wake up to himself and they changed it to
5. Jack Reed is one of the most improved players in the game.

Loved the way we closed out that game. It's an area where we have sucked this year IMO but all of our kickers put the ball into touch on the last and controlled those final sets.

Loved the try to end the first half, no wonder WB was smiling! Maranta did well to finish that too, he's improved a lot since the first month of the season.

Milford looks very dangerous too. I don't know if it was just me, but every time he got the ball on our own 40m line I actually thought we were more likely than at any other point of the field.

Overall plenty to be happy about winning 2 away games in the same week. I reckon people are being harsh on the performance, you can't expect to play your best footy backing up from short turnarounds and rep games. We'll be better next week.

Considering we were missing two of our very best, I reckon we did alright. Short turnaround and in Canberra

Overall plenty to be happy about winning 2 away games in the same week. I reckon people are being harsh on the performance, you can't expect to play your best footy backing up from short turnarounds and rep games. We'll be better next week.

Thinking about it more I tend to agree with you, the side has done great to walk away with 4 points this week.

Good win, Raiders are a dangerous team so to come away with the points with all those errors was awesome.

Great win! Being on 18 points helps. Thinking we will end on 34ish which will secure a top 4.
Happy to see milf starting to turn on. Was a supporter of him at 6 and i think he will be our best by the end of the season.

Tell me.
Why so often is he wrapped up and either gets way or gets the offload? For such a little bloke he is spectacular at it.

Ps that shot on mcguire was hyooooge

Got to give credit to Reed as well.

Milford has made his job a lot easier but that effort to dot down for the first try was just really really good and he made Hunt's play look a lot better than what it was.

I don't think he belongs in a full-strength line-up but he's doing a great job of putting his hand up.

I'm considering him as one of my POTS votes.

It's been a great origin week. Couldn't be happier.

Got to give credit to Reed as well.

Milford has made his job a lot easier but that effort to dot down for the first try was just really really good and he made Hunt's play look a lot better than what it was.

I don't think he belongs in a full-strength line-up but he's doing a great job of putting his hand up.

I'm considering him as one of my POTS votes.

His done more in the last two games then I can remember for a long time but yeah his got a way to go yet, still it's slightly encouraging and would like to see it continue.

Great win! Being on 18 points helps. Thinking we will end on 34ish which will secure a top 4.
Happy to see milf starting to turn on. Was a supporter of him at 6 and i think he will be our best by the end of the season.

Tell me.
Why so often is he wrapped up and either gets way or gets the offload? For such a little bloke he is spectacular at it.

Ps that shot on mcguire was hyooooge

Such a good point about Milf, it continues to amaze me too. I think it is agility and balance.

Loved the way we closed out that game. It's an area where we have sucked this year IMO but all of our kickers put the ball into touch on the last and controlled those final sets.

Loved the try to end the first half, no wonder WB was smiling! Maranta did well to finish that too, he's improved a lot since the first month of the season.

Milford looks very dangerous too. I don't know if it was just me, but every time he got the ball on our own 40m line I actually thought we were more likely than at any other point of the field.

You're going to complain about us being terrible at closing out games this year, after last year? :P

Was that the real headline? Somebody's told him to wake up to himself and they changed it to

Yeah there was uproar on the facebook status so I'm guessing it was changed.

@rojeadaimy: Raiders coach Ricky Stuart just walked out of his media conference, saying "It's a lot healthier for our club if I don't go any further"

LOL some of the comments on GH.

Good stuff.

@Tuxy81: Extraordinary press conference from Ricky Stuart, answered one question and walked out. Will have more on this online later. #nrl

LOOLL

hope he enjoys the fine ...

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • The Don
  • Battler
  • ParraMania
  • Santa
  • Behold
  • Skathen
  • Hurrijo
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.