Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

GH just gets better and better every time I go on there.

Who needs comedy movies?

If you want a laugh, visit the GH forum after Raiders lose.

The Kennel is also pretty good for a laugh.

GH just gets better and better every time I go on there.

Lol at greeneyed.

He still thinks Reed stepped on the sideline, despite multiple slow motion replays. That's commitment to the delusion!

There are some decent, rational, intelligent people with a good knowledge of football on the GH. It is those few that I feel sorry for both for the fact that they have to constantly try and talk some sense into the majority and for the fact they have sticky as their coach.

The rest of the GH members have to be some of the most irrational and pathetic posters I have seen on any forum. The fact that these people agree with sticky and think he is a great coach explains a lot. They honestly believe the refs lost them the game, like not contributed to it, but flat out lost it for them.

They are hopeless

Lol at greeneyed.

He still thinks Reed stepped on the sideline, despite multiple slow motion replays. That's commitment to the delusion!

Haha I was about to post the same thing, he defies logic.

He posts a picture that clearly shows reed not stepping on the sideline as his evidence, and even when he is told by the others that he isn't on the sideline he just keeps insisting that it is, supplying the same picture as evidence.

Every time I read anything that guy posts I hope to god that he is some 12 year old kid, because if he is a fully functioning adult, well, gee whiz.

Haha I was about to post the same thing, he defies logic.

He posts a picture that clearly shows reed not stepping on the sideline as his evidence, and even when he is told by the others that he isn't on the sideline he just keeps insisting that it is, supplying the same picture as evidence.

Every time I read anything that guy posts I hope to god that he is some 12 year old kid, because if he is a fully functioning adult, well, gee whiz.

It gets very cold in Canberra during winter, sometimes it's easier to **** your sister then sneak down to the local brothel

That was a great hit. But to Mooses credit, he got up, led the chase and made the tackle on the ball receiver.
And he didn't lose the ball either, which given the impact, is not a small matter!

I only saw the 12-minute highlights reel, could someone please enlighten me about Blake Austin's Gallen-esque behaviour? It sounds to me like he was trying too hard when he had his hands on the ball and complained to the ref when something didn't go the Raiders' way.
Obviously, that was an audition to the NSW'kers Origin team. Being a grub and a whiner is pretty much part of the typical blue's DNA make-up.

Do you guys think copley would be crushing even more then reed if he was outside milf? Fair bit quicker and better passing game then reed?

Also Ricky is all butthurt because milf tore them a new asshole.

Peaceout

I think so.

Milf just floating a slow ball over the centre jamming in on the parachute (?) defence formation. Toovey or Bellamy will adjust their game accordingly. Intercept coming.

What a game though.

Geez we (touch wood) look good this year. And it's not like last season where it was Ben Hunt scoring 2 tries and setting up 3 others to put us in contention for the win.

That Boyd and Hunt try... wow.. best thing I've seen from the Broncos in years. The fact it was Milford who tied it together, you just get the sense if it was Hoffman or Barba they would have muffed it or got tackled with the ball. He's just got that extra bit of attacking class that's the difference this year.

Vidot had 2014-esque running game from the back (even if his hands were shaky).

And Kahu, J.Wallace, Maranta, Reed even... midseason report cards - Most Improved Gold Star candidates for sure. They've honestly all gone from fringe first graders to setting the world on fire.

And Parcell. Steps right into Nikorima's shoes. First NRL game, solid, good service, good awareness and energy and he made a great cover tackle late in the game as well. And once he gets some confidence his running game should come through.

11059297_855577057863390_1999862653326916083_n.jpg

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • IceWorks
  • GCBRONCO
  • phoenix
  • FACTHUNT
  • Tim K
  • Culhwch
  • Battler
  • Broncorob
  • Bucking Beads
  • Jazza
  • Socnorb
  • Bish
  • Lurker
  • Dash
  • ChewThePhatt
  • azza.79
  • Mr Fourex
  • Sproj
  • cento
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.