Round 12 - Storm vs Broncos - Post Match Discussion

Don't need to see that match again.

Defence wasn't up to scratch, too many cheap errors & our direction from Wallace & Hoffman was poor.

Storm gave us nothing all night & we wilted.

Not many positives out of that one.

Not going to panic until I see how we go next week, long turn around may help.

The positive is we won't be that bad again IMO. Defense and halves let us down

Unless the storm drop their level about six notches, nobody's beating them in sept/oct... Least of all brisbane

we did well to stay with them for 35 mins. Werent gonna win that one even with all our origin boys. Shits me that the storm seem to get away with holding down for longer but we shouldve been trying it too. Nobody wanted to wrap up the ball and they were offloading at will. Im going to drift back to wednesday right about now......

I like the first 30 minutes...then it went downhill.

I hear this every year and is extremely short sighted

Why ? When was the last time Brisbane finished higher than Melbourne without the intervention of Ian Schubert.. They're so far ahead of us at this point in time and a major catastrophe (to the storm) is the only way this Brisbane group is getting near them

Storm were the team to beat last year & they didn't make the GF.

They weren't 11-1 after 12 rounds last year though. They're playing much better this year.

But yes, too early to award them the premiership just yet. It was theirs to lose last year and they did just that.

On the game, not too much to say really. Cronk and slater were brilliant, Wallace had an absolute shocker, Norman was MIA.

Why ? When was the last time Brisbane finished higher than Melbourne without the intervention of Ian Schubert.. They're so far ahead of us at this point in time and a major catastrophe (to the storm) is the only way this Brisbane group is getting near them

Premierships don't get won in May.

Storm were 12 points higher on the ladder than us in 2006 & look what happened in the GF.

The crazy thing is AP, by Slater's standards, that was another ordinary performance.

Premierships don't get won in May.

I realise that but watching those two teams most weekends and at point blank range tonight it's so noticeable that melbourne do a lot more things better than Brisbane do them.. Yeah that doesn't guarantee them the cup at the end of the day but it does guarantee they'll be giving themselves the very best possible chance of winning it..

I realise that but watching those two teams most weekends and at point blank range tonight it's so noticeable that melbourne do a lot more things better than Brisbane do them.. Yeah that doesn't guarantee them the cup at the end of the day but it does guarantee they'll be giving themselves the very best possible chance of winning it..

Let's conveniently overlook the resting of 3 of the broncos players.

Active Now

• kman
  • Bucking Beads
  • Broncosgirl
  • GCBRONCO
  • Browny
  • KateBroncos1812
  • jd87
  • Sproj
  • Kev_Guz
  • Jazza
  • LittleDavey
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Brocko
  • Xzei
  • Turky Murky
  • Mustafur
  • mystico
  • Financeguy
  • HarryAllan7
  • HVbronco
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.