Round 12 - Storm vs Broncos - Post Match Discussion

Meh Griffen was panned by all quarters last year for resting players and we rode into the finals on an 8 game winning streak. Thiaday and Hodges definitely need to be managed given the intensity of the football at this time of year. It sucks that Origin has such an impact but it's nothing new for our club.

And I completely agree with resting them but its just like they come back from S.O.O. duties killing.

Meh Griffen was panned by all quarters last year for resting players and we rode into the finals on an 8 game winning streak. Thiaday and Hodges definitely need to be managed given the intensity of the football at this time of year. It sucks that Origin has such an impact but it's nothing new for our club.

Hodges and Thaiday are both carrying niggling injuries ATM too.

I don't blame anyone but poor defence for our loss, but geeze the reffing standard this weekend was appalling. Matt Duffie knocks on so Melbourne get the feed?

WTF are the touchies for. A similar call yesterday against Utai. Touchies miss Stanley taking out Morgan for the Eels. It makes me hate football.

-----

Get well soon Hala. What a horrific injury. It was fun bashing Melbourne Storm fans on twitter. One grub was saying how awesome it was to see. WTF?

Did anyone see the Crusher tackle from Bromich on Copley in about the 5th minute? How did the refs miss that?

Did anyone see the Crusher tackle from Bromich on Copley in about the 5th minute? How did the refs miss that?

Yes I did! He got penalised for holding down, not the crusher. Unreal. It was pretty vicious.

WTF are the touchies for. A similar call yesterday against Utai. Touchies miss Stanley taking out Morgan for the Eels. It makes me hate football.

AGREED.

its outrageous some of the crap that goes on.

Active Now

• Cavalo
  • mrslong
  • Broncosgirl
  • Fozz
  • Dash
  • broncsgoat
  • winslow_wong
  • BroncosMan
  • Foordy
  • Broncosarethebest
  • johnny plath
  • Gaz
  • Morkel
  • Harry Sack
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Jazza
  • Financeguy
  • BooKhaki
  • Kev_Guz
  • Manifesto
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.