Status
Not open for further replies.
ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Hopefully we can bounce back!

We have a pretty awesome success rate against old man Wayne.

I'll be surprised if Brisbane dont have a blinder.

i think it is time for McCullough to play the full 80, with Hunt dropping off the bench. the team i'd like to see take the field against the Knights is:

Hoffman
Beale
Reed
Hodges
Copley

Norman
Wallace

Hannant
McCullough
Civoniceva
Glenn
Thaiday
Parker

Te'o
Gillett
McGuire
Lui

Te'o, Gillett and Glenn are all very versitile players, if McCullough desperately needs a rest i would use Glenn in the hooking role

One thing I think we need to do is really beat the shit teams in a big way. We need to not take the foot of the pedal so early. We should smash the Knights. I mean smash them.

They were woeful tonight, no attack whatsoever.

Says a lot when big Willie is the standout

Them playing terrible tonight probably is not going to help us. Going to be getting pretty desperate.

Them playing terrible tonight probably is not going to help us. Going to be getting pretty desperate.

I swear we hear that every week. If they win they're in form if they lose they're going to be desperate.

Having seen the game I can assure you it is not motivation or desperation the Knights need. It's talent. Fortunately for us, losing does not bestow players with more talent, so I think we are more than safe. Broncos by 20+

They have no quality (read: talent) in attack. Snowden is a good go-forward guy, but even with Mason performing tonight they struggled to back him up. Mullen and Roberts have no rhythm in attack. Sau is a dud centre, and McManus isn't really a player who anyone fears. The Knights are a good defensive team, which is where players like Houston and Edwards and Hilder play a role. But they really have nothing to offer in attack without Gidley.

Last edited:
I don't really fear us playing against Bennett. Dragons used to be a massive bogey side for us, then after Bennett left I think we only lost to them once in 3 years. His coaching style has never really changed, and I'm pretty confident we'll win.

Talent? Since when has Bennett had any problems with teams that don't have a lot of talent? Anyway they have heaps of talent. Boyd. Uate. Mullen. Gidley. (although injured) Buduerus. Snowdon. Housten. Taia and Edwards are quality back rowers. Hilder is a handy player. McManus is a good finisher.

Bennett had a better team this year than he did in 2009 with Saints.

I think it's just their confidence. They have the players to make the 8, just not the confidence right now.

They better not turn it on against us.

In no way shape or form are the knights side better than the dragons side Bennett coached.

I don't agree and I won't be arguing about it.

Debate/argue same thing really.

Debating about arguing....Debatception.

I've done enough arguing over the last few days to last a lifetime. Quite frankly I'm over it.

Can we get back on track please.

No offense Beads but from an outsider looking in it it looks like you disagree but have nothing to back up your argument and are taking the easy way out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Manofoneway
  • Financeguy
  • Old Mate
  • Strop
  • Griffo
  • Wolfie
  • Harry Sack
  • winslow_wong
  • Volvo Driver
  • Maddy
  • Foordy
  • john1420
  • Bucking Beads
  • Morkel
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • thenry
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • levikaden
  • Stix
  • ivanhungryjak
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.