Round 13 - Broncos vs Knights - Build Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching that video makes me wished we played in the daylight a bit more often.

Is it true that the last time we played the Knights during the day at Suncorp Stadium (think it was a Sunday too) we beat them 71-6?

Fingers crossed for a similar result this sunday :cool:

Forecast is for rain this Sunday so probably won't be as free flowing.

I reckon the Kniggots have plenty of talent but no real form, and I think that is largely because they lack a true organiser. Gidley barely managed and Mullen just doesn't have it. However .... they have Buderus back and imo, he's a very good organiser.

After a few games with Buderus there, I think they will definitely improve.

This is a game we have to win convincingly, really applying the the blow torch.

lmao, it's amazing how often injured stars seem to make their return against the broncos ... its as though these guys sit down and circle the "vs broncos" fixture with their club physios when plotting their return from injury ..

lui on to bench for teo.

other than that full strength (barring obviously yowyeee)

Last edited:
I thought bedsy returned against titans

9 on delay @ 4pm.

More reason to get to the game!

damn i don't get back to Brisbane until monday, i'll miss the game.

9 on delay @ 4pm.

More reason to get to the game!

I can't wait to they get rid of this replay garbage... seriously what century is RL living in? ONE live game / week.... ridiculous!

damn i don't get back to Brisbane until monday, i'll miss the game.

You'll probably be home in time to catch the end of the ad infested delayed telecast from 9...

its a complete joke, isnt it.

oh well. i'll be going to the game. if it was live on channel 9 i would still have gone to the game.

I usually record the game, then start watching it at 5 and fastforward all the ads.
When I watch the ads I make mental notes about how much I hate their product and not to buy it, lol. Stickin it to the man (of course I never actually follow through on my idle threats to boycott, but it makes me feel better)

well cancel that all other 4 or 5 mates i would usually form a crew to go with already have sunday plans.

dammit. illegal stream it is then.

im going to the lions match on sunday arvo :( lol

oh well, record + fastforward through ads = win

I wonder if they'll(Newcastle) be kept scorless since their the worst attacking side or whatever.

Hey does BroncosHq have their own supporter bay???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Johnny92
  • mrslong
  • scobie
  • Broncorob
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Rambstien
  • marw
  • Aldo
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Alec
  • Robboi_321
  • Wolfie
  • Fitzy
  • Jedhead
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Manofoneway
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Astro
  • Jazza
... and 17 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.