Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wtf?

How is Vidot in the team over Maranta.. that's a joke, Maranta has been awesome this year and Vidot is a 2:1 chance of losing us the game with his horrific ball handling

Interesting that Maranta has been omitted.

someone should screenshot this. BHQ wanting to know why the hell maranta has been left OUT of the team ha ha
Or better yet the claims Bennett had it in for Vidot

Didn't Maranta get hurt in the Canberra game?
That hasn't been confirmed as far as I know, he came off the field but nothing said since or even why.

I thought Maranta picked up an injury

I am quite surprised at this as well. Maranta seems to be much more comfortable on the left edge than the right, and even if he doesn't set the world on fire, he's certainly been quite serviceable and much better than I thought he would be.

Maybe Wayne realised we need the go forward, especially missing our biggest meters eater in Parker... :noidea:

Sea Eagles

1 Brett Stewart
2 Jorge Taufua
3 Peta Hiku
4 Steve Matai
5 Tom Trbojevic
6 Jamie Lyon (c)
7 Kieran Foran
8 Luke Burgess
9 Matt Ballin
10 Willie Mason
11 Blake Leary
12 Justin Horo
13 Dunamis Lui

Interchange
14 Tom Symonds
15 Jake Trbojevic
16 Feleti Mateo
17 Ligi Sao
18 James Hasson

Coach: Geoff Toovey

DCE not named, but I am expecting him to be a late inclusion.

DCE not named, DCE to Titans confirmed.

Maranta has to be injured, otherwise he'd be there.

Parker needs a break ..... he's an absolute machine!

Hodges’ return in the backline moves Jordan Kahu to the wing, but no room can be found for Maranta.

Vidot, who returned a massive 216 running metres against the Knights the previous round and backed that up with 196 metres against the Raiders, has won the place on the other wing.

Parker To Miss Manly Clash - Broncos

Hodges’ return in the backline moves Jordan Kahu to the wing, but no room can be found for Maranta.

Vidot, who returned a massive 216 running metres against the Knights the previous round and backed that up with 196 metres against the Raiders, has won the place on the other wing.

Hope Vidot can control the ball and Taufua. He'll be seeing rather a lot of both.

Happy to see Parcell get another game. He didn't do a great deal last week but he looks a slick character and with a bit more time on the field he might be able to show us a few things.

In the video they say"Maranta has been left out of the side".
If he still plays for Norths in the ISC then he's not playing this round.

Nailed it.

I'm only speculating but despite Vidot's repeated stupid errors, maybe Bennett has changed his mind about him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Mustafur
  • davidp
  • Maddy
  • Johnny92
  • Fitzy
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Tim K
  • GCBRONCO
  • winslow_wong
  • Aldo
  • Astro
  • broncsgoat
  • broncos4life
  • dasherhalo
  • Lostboy
  • Gaz
  • Browny
... and 19 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.