Round 13 - Broncos vs Sea Eagles

Status
Not open for further replies.
No way that wasnt intentional.

Last edited:
Well, that was genuinely superb.

So Horo gets a few weeks, how does that benefit us?

Boyd is definitely not digging in hard, still looks pretty tentative.

Great game so far. Well on top.

Hopefully Broncos keep it up.

When it rains it pours.

Manly have been their own worst enemy tonight. Poor kicks, dropped balls, dumb penalties, losing most of the contests etc. and Brisbane, the bounce and the referees have made them pay.

However, it's happened a little too easy for the Broncos. If Manly can cut out the errors, they maybe able to round the Broncos up and run away with this one.

Brisbane have to be ruthless and cannot afford to put their foot off the accelerator.

Milford should be on 10 mil not DCE based on what I've seen tonight.

How good has Hunts kicking game been

I feel chastised. I yelled out "run you fat bastard" earlier when Lyon was lumbering it, some dude a few chairs over yells "oy" and does the "sshh" gesture. Imagine if he was here for the Rabbitohs game".

Reactions: Kaz
Manly are absolutely still in the game. They have way too much class in the backline. Can't afford to give them chances with knock-ons and penalties.

I feel chastised. I yelled out "run you fat bastard" earlier when Lyon was lumbering it, some dude a few chairs over yells "oy" and does the "sshh" gesture. Imagine if he was here for the Rabbitohs game".

What does he think his at the movies? Did he ask you to put your phone on silent too?

Manly aren't a chance in this game. Our forwards are way too strong for theirs and their backline is being handled easily.

We haven't even used Oates or Parcell yet.

We will run away with this.

How good has Hunts kicking game been

Probably the best kicking game I have seen from him. Vidot is also looking a beast so far. Would be awesome if he could keep up this level of performance.

What the **** was that from Boyd?

Well that was poor defence...

Blair and Boyd with shocker attempted tackles there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Financeguy
  • Manlyman
  • mrslong
  • Wolfie
  • Fitzy
  • TimWhatley
  • Justwin
  • azza.79
  • Dash
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Xzei
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Morkel
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Rah88
  • broncsgoat
  • Big Del
  • Browny
  • bb_gun
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.