Round 13 - Broncos vs Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really disappointed. Even missing players and injury to a half, i expected much better. As a fan, if your team tries and lose so be it, when they play like today it frustrates you, particularly when you invest to go and watch it.

Yes there was more issue than just Boyd today but **** me. I hate that he's a player at the club. Literally wouldn't be in the top 20 fullbacks and there's only 16 clubs. The fact he is the captain and never displays any sort of effort is just fucking embarassing and the laughing stock of the NRL. Honestly name a captain worse in the effort / leadership department. There isn't one. That shit is contagious and in any sort of leadership you need someone motivated and showing effort and leadership and he doesn't do any of that.

He better fucking retire at the end of the year.

Would not be surprised at all to hear he's sticking around to spite the club on Bennett's behalf at this point.

...no 2 ways about it, this is a damaging loss for this seasons aspirations...

why isn't Milf getting the same amount of shit Ash Taylor does for earning $1 million a season..??

Milf has been on fire for the past month and Taylor has just been dropped

...no 2 ways about it, this is a damaging loss for this seasons aspirations...

Our season was cooked 8 rounds ago. Just way too much deadwood that needs to be cleaned out.

Last edited:
Cant really fault the younger guys like Flegler, Haas, Carrigan, Staggs etc. Even not playing great they still kept turning up and the effort was there. They will be so much better for games like this in a few years time.

Would not be surprised at all to hear he's sticking around to spite the club on Bennett's behalf at this point.
He's just a fucking cat. I don't think I've ever had this level of pure hatrid for someone before. People can be dumb and make bad mistakes. Everyone here knows how much I dislike hunt but at least he tried. You have to at least admire a players effort but Boyd is just doing fucking nothing week in week out. I want to see his metres per minute and high speed runs. It can't be anywhere near any other fullback surely.

McC will see the season out as will Boyd, sadly

On the bright side if we are to lose as long as it isn’t a total flogging as our for and against is absolutely imperative now

Cant really fault the younger guys like Flegler, Haas, Carrigan, Staggs etc. Even not playing great they still kept turning up and the effort was there. They will be so much better for games like this in a few years time.
Carrigan gave away a vital penalty which lead to titans points. Ive been waiting for him to impress. Still hasn't. Definitely the worst of the young forwards.

Carrigan gave away a vital penalty which lead to titans points. Ive been waiting for him to impress. Still hasn't. Definitely the worst of the young forwards.
Have to agree. Pat needs to step up and be noticed.

really missed Joffa from the bench today...

On the bright side if we are to lose as long as it isn’t a total flogging as our for and against is absolutely imperative now

At this point you should be willing us NOT to make the finals. An utter failure of a year is the only thing that will bring about necessary change.

Does it annoy anyone else how the storm have 3 or 4 fullbacks who are all better than ours? How about knowing that our fullback probably earns about the same as their 3 or 4 combined...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Rah88
  • Brocko
  • Harry Sack
  • Justwin
  • scobie
  • Organix
  • Battler
  • BroncosAlways
  • Mustafur
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • pennywisealfie
  • Foordy
  • BroncoFan94
  • Waynesaurus
  • RolledOates
  • Xzei
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • broncos4life
... and 21 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.