Round 13 - Canberra vs. Broncos - Pre Match Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think i'd like Kimmorley as an assistant to Hook.

Kevvie Walters on the other hand .......

Realistically ,we had two coaches in the past with Lockyer. He was more than a leader off the park and he was ably supported by Webby and Civo. As seniors they demanded a certain standard and Webby in particular used to train as if he was actually in a game. Every player knew training was dead serious but these days it seems as though our seniors are not demanding the same commitment Webby expected. I'd love to see Webby and Civo running the forwards through training but I understand they have new lives to lead. Until we have a new standard or at least our old ones reinforced we will struggle. We have talent, now a renewed effort is required.

This was the same ground that got henjak executed. Let's see how things go for hook tonight.

bored and looking for anything that might suggest we win tonight. in the two games that the raiders played following their byes last year they had 36 and 40 points put on them. both were away from home though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Stix
  • broncsgoat
  • kman
  • Kev_Guz
  • Sproj
  • Fitzy
  • Dazza 92
  • Behold
  • Battler
  • Bucking Beads
  • Socnorb
  • Aldo
  • RolledOates
  • Waynesaurus
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.