Round 13 - Canberra vs. Broncos - Pre Match Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
After what happened to Hayne, should we risk Hodges? The fact that Hayne's injury was a hammy just looks too much like a premonition. Though the Eels knew that Hayne's hammy's were problematic, and he was taped up to buggery, so it's not a surprise. And Hodges won't play unless he's sure he's capable.

It might not be worth the risk to Justin but if he is rested it HAS to be his call. Griffin hasn't achieved anywhere near enough this season to be afforded a luxury like resting a player.

It might not be worth the risk to Justin but if he is rested it HAS to be his call. Griffin hasn't achieved anywhere near enough this season to be afforded a luxury like resting a player.

Agree.

In the past we have rested players so that they could be fresh later in the year and make a run for the premiership. This year we are a real chance of not making the 8 so resting shouldn't be considered, unless they are injured.

We should be fielding our best possible team every week we have a real fight on our hands to make the finals.

No excuses now. Besides Hannant, it's the strongest team we'll field this year. The fact that it's Canberra in Canberra just means they need to be even more switched on and amped from the kickoff. Win or bust.

Strongest team this year? Seems pretty much the same side as always...

Hope we play our game of the season and embarrass the green wankers.

Hope we win but I hope Blake Ferguson plays a blinder, he is my man and my favourite player.

For the Blues, but I hope whoever is marking him Reed or Hodges squash the bastard.

Hope we win but I hope Blake Ferguson plays a blinder, he is my man and my favourite player.

Serious? I can't stand that guy. There is nothing likeable about him. He is devoid of likability

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Skathen
  • Bucking Beads
  • RolledOates
  • Ondi
  • Midean
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • Battler
  • broncsgoat
  • Fatboy
  • Big Del
  • Allo
  • BruiserMk1
  • mitch222
  • Brotherdu
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.